No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like their booking software wants to keep people off the MAN-MUC-SIN flight.
    I've just tried to book a flight from BER via MUC recently. You're shown all connections as long as you search from MUC. Once trying to go from BER, they always keep routing you via FRA where SQ25/26 are usually booked and remaining tickets more expensive.
    Had to book the flight from MUC online, then asked the call center to add the connecting flight.

Comment

• MUC-MAN doesn't price in F either?

Comment

• The people responsible for this farce didn't get the Hyatt contract by any chance......

Comment

• A friend posted on facebook a screenshot of an error saying he couldn't do an online checkin as he is an "unaccompanied minor". He's 35 and travelling alone.

Comment

• I have noticed that of late, when I click on "Summary of Fare Conditions" during the flight booking process, a small window will appear and I almost always get a "Server Error".

On a positive note, about 1-2 years ago, I highlighted in this forum what a pain it is to do a multi-segment flight booking. Because when you painstakingly key in all the sectors and do a search, and then you want to either change the sectors or dates and go back to the original screen, all the sectors you've painstakingly keyed in will be cleared and you have to do it all over again. Right now, I noticed this problem had been fixed and the original screen retains the sector info. I've to give credit where credit is due and thank SQ for fixing this pain, albeit years later.

Comment

• It can't get better than this. Show your unhappiness about the website, and stand a chance to win a free flight:

http://apps.tequila.com.sg/sialock/lucky-draw.php

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
                It can't get better than this. Show your unhappiness about the website, and stand a chance to win a free flight:

http://apps.tequila.com.sg/sialock/lucky-draw.php
                Interesting....

Comment

• "Groundhog day", hahahahahahaha

Comment

• Yup ... saw that notice on SQ's website. Unfortunately, I needed to do some flight bookings so encountered first hand, the futility of trying to make a booking.

After trying for a while, I gave up. Then I used my mobile phone, specifically the "SIA Apps" that I've downloaded recently. Surprisingly, it worked well and I managed to make the booking.

I've also noticed that their Mobile App tends to be faster and more reliable, compared to the Website.

Comment

• I am meeting up with friends on a trip and I I am having problems sending my itinerary to them. When I used to go into bookings in the past there was an option to share my itinerary --- I can't see that anymore --- any ideas why that is?
                      Thanks
                      SQT

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                        I am meeting up with friends on a trip and I I am having problems sending my itinerary to them. When I used to go into bookings in the past there was an option to share my itinerary --- I can't see that anymore --- any ideas why that is?
                        Thanks
                        SQT
                        So, in a follow up to this, I received a phone call from Singapore Airlines saying that itineraries can no longer be shared with people after the booking as taken place.... I thought to myself, that's a odd. So you can share the itinerary when you are booking but not after?!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                          So, in a follow up to this, I received a phone call from Singapore Airlines saying that itineraries can no longer be shared with people after the booking as taken place.... I thought to myself, that's a odd. So you can share the itinerary when you are booking but not after?!
                          Just used SQ mobile app on iOS, I am able to share my booking through email.
                          Strange that this is not allow to share when login through web browser.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbflyer View Post
                            Just used SQ mobile app on iOS, I am able to share my booking through email.
                            Strange that this is not allow to share when login through web browser.
                            Seriously?!

That is crazy!

Comment

• Its incredible that this thread is now 2 years old. Absolutely fantastic SQ....

Comment

• Upgraded a flight from SIN-CGK EY to J , and they credited PPS Value S$560 and 688 miles. TQ

Comment

Working...
                                X