The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by milehighj View Post
    As I've mentioned before, we here are pretty good Alpha testers.

Why bother paying for testing when we do it for free. Looking forward to the full-on Beta test in a few years...
    Let's see how much they "improve" the site for Beta testing.

Comment

• I've never had an issue with the website before, so I've just been an onlooker to the frustration.

Flying Wednesday from MEL to DEL. After doing on-line check-in through my KF account, I'm not frustrated though, just bemused- "Please note that self-printed boarding passes are not available for your itinerary." Umm, but I can print them by clicking the links, and I have- I'm holding them in my hands!

Also, I've never travelled where I need a visa before so I'm unsure about this: on my "Check-in Completed" page, the comment on SQ408 from SIN-DEL "Visa check not required for Australia passport" -would that be an error too, or is it not required because the previous sector out of MEL requires it otherwise I won't be carried? Australians MUST have a visa for India.

I was able to change my SQ238 seat but the SQ408 seat change generated the standard "unexpected error" and having to contact a customer service centre- don't really mind though as I'm happy with that seat, was just curious to see how full the plane was.

I've got my boarding passes, passport and visa so I'm sure it's all fine, but just more errors on this site. I'm wondering if maybe these have been generated by a potential equipment change on SQ408?

Comment

• Some of my friends also do not get errors, however there are still oddball things like missing spaces between words, destinations on the pull down menu which SQ and its partners do not fly to... Just overall a poorly designed website, which we all know and love to hate!

Comment

• anyone having same problem as me or its just my luck (again)?

tried adding a new nominee and i get an error saying 'nominee can't be added' but no reason given. called the hotline and i was told to fill the form and fax/email back to them. grr

Comment

• Just made a booking for SG to Hong Kong. I tried to select seats and I got a message saying I am not allowed to select bulkhead seats. I was not selecting bulkhead seats.

Also my booking didn't appear on my Krisflyer page under "my bookings". I had to log out, then log in again for it to appear. Lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozdude View Post
              Also my booking didn't appear on my Krisflyer page under "my bookings". I had to log out, then log in again for it to appear. Lame.
              This happens to me *every* time. On my initial login, I get all my bookings displayed correctly but after I clicked on any one of them, and return to the My Bookings menu, the system will say that it can't find any bookings and suggests that I enter the booking ref to search. At that point, I would need to logout and login again to see my bookings again.

Comment

• Comment

• I had a good laugh at that one milehighj!

But then again because we STILL struggle find seats in J (or make payments in R, F, J, Y) the website as a whole is good comedy!

I recall getting a similar message last year. Are both of those segments on the same itinerary?

Comment

• Apparently, I'm going to experience time travel on my next SQ flight:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/awardw.jpg/

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                      Apparently, I'm [IMG][/IMG]going to experience time travel on my next SQ flight:

Your flight is longer than mine!

Comment

• At that speed, and for that length of time, you might end up somewhere close to Mars.

Comment

Apparently, I'm going to experience time travel on my next SQ flight
                          I would phone them and with a completely neutral, calm voice explain that you need to rebook your second leg because you hadn't realised that with your new arrival time into HKG you'd be over 6 months late to board it.

Alternately, phone and make an completely innocent inquiry as to how many meal services will there be on your 6.5 month flight, and will Krisworld still receive its monthly updates mid-flight to stop you from getting too bored?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ228 View Post
                            I would phone them and with a completely neutral, calm voice explain that you need to rebook your second leg because you hadn't realised that with your new arrival time into HKG you'd be over 6 months late to board it.

Alternately, phone and make an completely innocent inquiry as to how many meal services will there be on your 6.5 month flight, and will Krisworld still receive its monthly updates mid-flight to stop you from getting too bored?

Comment

Apparently, I'm going to experience time travel on my next SQ flight:

Another opportunity for a person to become VERY productive during a long flight, doing things like paying the bills.

Comment

• Savage25, make sure you BTC!
                                HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                                X