No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website not working again today. Upgrade not done much good, still lots of bugs, but did manage to make some bookings the other day, without having to phone SQ to put things right after.

Todays Error:

Service Unavailable - DNS failure
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
    Reference #11.b4363bc3.1342808777.6d3a23c1

Comment

• Originally posted by 726 View Post
      the upgrade brought false hope. It does indeed brings new problems instead of solving it.
      UAT - User Acceptance Test team is not doing their work "hard enough" before the system is roll out for production !

Comment

• Krisflyer online redemption issues

Does anyone else have problems with this. Been trying online for the last 3 days with zero success. No luck either trying to call them. Is this a specific new problem or a continuation of the ongoing rubbish website?

Out of curiosity how many miles will it take to do a economy to business class upgrade for Sydney - San Francisco?

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by curiousm View Post
          Does anyone else have problems with this. Been trying online for the last 3 days with zero success. No luck either trying to call them. Is this a specific new problem or a continuation of the ongoing rubbish website?

Out of curiosity how many miles will it take to do a economy to business class upgrade for Sydney - San Francisco?

Cheers
          Just did mine yesterday (9-Aug-12) for a flight today to HKG (F Saver), no issues... Only problem I had was trying to choose my seat! Called KF and they couldn't do it on their end as well... Finally managed to during OLCI this morning.
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• I have booked two flights in the next two weeks through my agent. Both have been issued and paid. I can manage one of them online but I can't do it for the other. Sent an email and got a reply IMMEDIATELY to say that they'll come back to me in 7 days. WOW! Back in the 70's that would've been considered fast service.

Called PPS - on hold for about 3-4 mins (not bad), managed to change my seats and the nice lady said she'll report my problem to tech. Yeah ... but she was nice enough not to tell me about the 7-day wait.

Sorry, a bit testy today.

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
              I have booked two flights in the next two weeks through my agent. Both have been issued and paid. I can manage one of them online but I can't do it for the other. Sent an email and got a reply IMMEDIATELY to say that they'll come back to me in 7 days. WOW! Back in the 70's that would've been considered fast service.

Called PPS - on hold for about 3-4 mins (not bad), managed to change my seats and the nice lady said she'll report my problem to tech. Yeah ... but she was nice enough not to tell me about the 7-day wait.

Sorry, a bit testy today.
              As a result of that email, someone from SQ called me today. Offered to help change my seats. Told him what I wanted, and he said he'll get it done. I suspect though that he's having the same problem as I am getting it done as the seating have not changed as far as I can see on the system.

Comment

• This saga just doesn't end.

Made and purchased an EY booking, but seat selection does not work...

And another 10 minutes wasted calling to sort it out.

Comment

• I redeemed SIN-MLE in Nov.

Can't select seats either. Called KF, the agent was only able to pull up the MLE-SIN seat map for seat assignment.

As for SIN-MLE, I am supposed to log in every now and then to see if the SIN-MLE seat map is accessible.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabian View Post
                    As for SIN-MLE, I am supposed to log in every now and then to see if the SIN-MLE seat map is accessible.

Comment

• Their management is weak, that is clear.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabian View Post
                        I redeemed SIN-MLE in Nov.

Can't select seats either. Called KF, the agent was only able to pull up the MLE-SIN seat map for seat assignment.

Use the mobile website.

More reliable and can select seats for silkair bookings too (not possible on desktop site)

Best regards,

Charles

Comment

• Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
                          Use the mobile website.

More reliable and can select seats for silkair bookings too (not possible on desktop site)

Best regards,

Charles
                          Tried that. Didn't work.

Comment

• Another fail

Was redeeming a SIN-HKG award and had gotten to the NEXT button for the payment page when I got a system error. Given the tendency to time out, I put everything in again with the same result. Ended up calling reservations to get it done. No argument and got the online discount - nothing has changed.

Comment

• Facebook page getting a hammering today, they are useless, I wish I didn't have so many points with them now, I don't fly a lot but I have no respect for their management style now.

Comment

• Speaking of award bookings....

Comment

Working...
                                X