No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was also due to sample the SQ time travel experience by arriving 9 days before the flight departed. Unfortunately the flux capacitors on these flights were unserviceable, and time during these flights progressed forward at the normal rate.

Seriously though, I mentioned this website / ticket issue to the agents in the SK lounge.
    Reply 1: ‘We don’t manage the website’.
    Reply 2: ‘I’ll speak to my manager’.

I guess we can expect more offerings of SQ time travel flights in the future.

Comment

• SMS I got today:

"SQFltInfo - SQ207 SIN-MEL 14 July 2013 departing 0735 hours has been rescheduled to SQ207 SIN-MEL 14 July 2013-0745 departing MEL hours."

Can't they even write an SMS correctly any more?

They also plan to phone and confirm with me if it's ok, apparently. No information available as to how it affects arrival time into MEL, so this new timing would be a problem to me because now I have an extra 10 minutes to change flights?

Comment

• This has to do with the KF call centre rather than the website, but when I was asked for my seat preference...

Me: Can I please have 96K?
        KF: There is only an option of rows 11-16 for Business class on this a/c.
        Me: It's an A380 right... with all-J upper deck?
        KF: Yes A380, but we do not have upper deck on this flight.
        Me: Right... Lower deck J seats then?
        KF: Yes sir.
        Me: Okayyy, lower deck it is then... Umm if you scroll beyond row 16 you will see more seats after the galley; row 17 and so on.
        KF: Oh yes sir, I see it now...
        Me: Well done.
        KF: ...and it's on the upper deck.

Comment

• Daily flights like SQ297 to Christchurch shows up as only 6x weekly and sometimes, 7x weekly in the same day. This website sure has issues

Comment

• While I have been rather critical of some of the issues that I have been facing on this site, I want to also report a fix on one of the most incessant ones that plague my account. The problem I had has been the system would only list my bookings the first time I log on. After I click on one of the bookings to inspect it, the system will tell me that it can no longer find any of my bookings anymore and suggests that I enter my name, booking ref, etc to look for it. I had to logoff and log back in again to regain the listing of my bookings.

Lo and behold, I've noticed today that this has actually been fixed!

Comment

• Originally posted by CarbonMan View Post
              Lo and behold, I've noticed today that this has actually been fixed!
              Problem originating in May 2011, fixed in April 2013.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Problem originating in May 2011, fixed in April 2013.
                Probably by accident.

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                  Probably by accident.
                  "fixed" with still many underlying bugs and inaccurate information XD

Comment

• Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                    Probably by accident.
                    Well, many historical inventions were created and problems solved by "accident". Maybe we do have hope after all.

Comment

• I still encounter errors here and there when I retrieve my bookings, but after two years, I have learned to live with it.

I simply pick up the phone and call the local SQ office and speak to them kindly, without any hint of frustration or exasperation, and we take it from there. Sometimes, even they have to send a message to have the problem sorted, in which case I send a follow up message through the website as well.
                      Le jour de Saint Eugčne, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

• Originally posted by B727 View Post
                        I still encounter errors here and there when I retrieve my bookings, but after two years, I have learned to live with it.

I simply pick up the phone and call the local SQ office and speak to them kindly, without any hint of frustration or exasperation, and we take it from there. Sometimes, even they have to send a message to have the problem sorted, in which case I send a follow up message through the website as well.
                        Yup, when i encountered problems booking and emailed SQ, i was just told that everything was fine...

Comment

• All I have tried to do is book 2 economy seats to from MAN-SIN in October and it shows flights from London, next week!

I did wonder about either a Y-J upgrade or J redemption using my KF miles but I think I may use them on someone else now. If I cant make a succesful simple booking why bother...

Comment

• Clever site.. all people in MAN want to fly via LHR...right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_botak View Post
                              Clever site.. all people in MAN want to fly via LHR...right?
                              We certainly do not......but sadly sometimes have little or no choice....

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                We certainly do not......but sadly sometimes have little or no choice....
                                If I had of booked then I would have had to travel to London Town, at least I can now fly on Virgin to get there...sort of!

Comment

Working...
                                X