The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demue View Post
    If you can be bothered drop them a feedback and snap a screenshot of your CX booking saying "this would have been on SQ" if ... It may not make a difference, but some people may be interested. Booking CX is probably the worst outcome for SQ as there is no love at all btw. the two.
    I can't be arsed. If they think the website is now working properly - and with the lack of action or comment you have to think they do, as bizarre as that is - then more fools them. Besides, a certain department at SQ monitors this thread anyway.

Comment

• Deleted...
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

• The other day I had a funny thing happen a fee times. Logged in, accessed profile, get "internal server error 500" and am logged out even though I was successfully logged in and on the landing page. Go figure.

Comment

• When viewing a booking, clicking the 'My Booking' link does not bring you back to the list of bookings page. It has been this way since the beginning. Kept hoping they will fix this.

Comment

• Try to book a SIN CGK SIN , EY cost USD 866 , via Agent USD 399 .. halloooo

Comment

• and CGK LHR costs 7700 USD. Am I flying business class?
              I need to book asap. at least by the end of next week.

does this thing happens often? I've seen something like this at least three times

Comment

• And it goes on and on and on and on... And on...

Comment

• Not wanting to read through 80 + pages but can anyone understand why, as a member based in MEL and logged in does the website default to SYD when I go to lookup flights. My profile shows I live in MEL.

Further in any single session why cant the website remember the last origin port used.

Seems pretty straight forward and logical does it not?

HVB
                  HVB

Comment

• Originally posted by hvb View Post
                    Not wanting to read through 80 + pages but can anyone understand why, as a member based in MEL and logged in does the website default to SYD when I go to lookup flights. My profile shows I live in MEL.

Further in any single session why cant the website remember the last origin port used.

Seems pretty straight forward and logical does it not?

HVB
                    It doesn't check your profile. The location is set at the top right hand corner of the website (and probably stored as a cookie on your PC). The location is set at the country level. The default for Australia is (unfortunately for you) is Sydney.

Comment

• Very angry!!!!

I had pre-planned a trip MEL-ZRH/MUC-MEL but not booked and I was getting a sales fare of $1578 for the flights I wanted.

A few days later I went to book and got a website error. Later that day I got it to work but I got offered a fare of $1755. Assuming that I had missed out on the last seats at the cheaper rate, I booked it (not wanting it to rise further).

Now I go back to the site and it is offering me $1578 again. Same flights and dates in all cases.

Would I have any luck lodging a complaint or has their website robbed me of $200? If anyone has an insider tip I'd be glad to hear it.

Comment

• I have a trip around the region next week.

RGN wasn't in the drop down box to book flights so those flights went to MH and it wouldn't even give a price for SUB-LHR to try out the new aircraft so I've booked a redemption ticket on SQ328 back to MAN instead.

It must have cost them millions by now....

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post

It must have cost them millions by now....
                          It is an oppotunity lost, which is hard to be quantified
                          visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                            It is an oppotunity lost, which is hard to be quantified
                            It's impossible to quantify, but it's not an opportunity lost, it's complete f*ck up.

Comment

• I sympathize with you SQ228 but I doubt SQ would budge. I bought a SFO-ICN, ICN-SIN sector this year and when the price went down, they told me I had to cancel and rebook if I wanted the new fare but cancellation fees apply. But later on I got a cheaper fare at more than $200 cheaper so I cancelled and rebooked. Still saved about $100 over bucks

Comment

• Originally posted by zilchster View Post
                                I sympathize with you SQ228 but I doubt SQ would budge. I bought a SFO-ICN, ICN-SIN sector this year and when the price went down, they told me I had to cancel and rebook if I wanted the new fare but cancellation fees apply. But later on I got a cheaper fare at more than $200 cheaper so I cancelled and rebooked. Still saved about $100 over bucks
                                I don't think I can cancel on the fare class I booked. I can reschedule or do a new itinerary. I doubt they will let me shift to the same days and flights though.

Comment

Working...
                                X