Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type of Seats in the Refurbished 773s (77A / 73A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for posting Nick C.

Any updates on the other aircraft due for refitting?

SQ238.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing the pics

I am so excited about my trip in December on SQ232 SYD-SIN in Business Class

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ238 View Post
        Any updates on the other aircraft due for refitting?
        It continues to look like 9V-SYF through 9V-SYL (all of which have flown in the last two weeks) will be refitted and 9V-SYA through 9V-SYE will be retired in their present configuration.

Comment

• I'll be flying KWI-SIN on SQ457 on Dec 24th. Any chance that the plane will have a retrofitted F class?

Comment

• Originally posted by kan148 View Post
            I'll be flying KWI-SIN on SQ457 on Dec 24th. Any chance that the plane will have a retrofitted F class?
            That is a 772. They're not being retrofitted AFAIK.

Comment

• how wonder the economy class would looks like?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQistheBEST View Post
                how wonder the economy class would looks like?
                Good question, does anyone know if the 77A's will be getting the new seats in Y (similar to those in the 77W, 388, 333, etc.)?
                God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

• Anyone know if SQ 833 PVG-SIN and SQ 836 SIN-PVG will have refurbished cabins by Dec 8-20?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQistheBEST View Post
                    how wonder the economy class would looks like?
                    Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                    Good question, does anyone know if the 77A's will be getting the new seats in Y (similar to those in the 77W, 388, 333, etc.)?
                    Nope. Just re-upholstered seats with the new Givenchy seat covers.

Originally posted by indo79 View Post
                    Anyone know if SQ 833 PVG-SIN and SQ 836 SIN-PVG will have refurbished cabins by Dec 8-20?
                    Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
                      If everything the same as 9V-SYF, then I think SQ only change the seat covers and the AVOD interface only.

Comment

• It seems to me that the retrofit program is at a standstill. This program has been going on for almost one year but only one seems to have been retrofitted. Where is the Singaporean efficiency?

Comment

• 77W subs 73A from 10/11-13/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                            It seems to me that the retrofit program is at a standstill. This program has been going on for almost one year but only one seems to have been retrofitted. Where is the Singaporean efficiency?
                            That's really the question : 77A for SIN-IST has been postponed twice on GDS schedule

Comment

• Originally posted by TerryK View Post
                              It seems to me that the retrofit program is at a standstill. This program has been going on for almost one year but only one seems to have been retrofitted. Where is the Singaporean efficiency?
                              Maybe there are some problems on the 9V-SYF, so SQ is going to solve them before stepping forward.

PS: Hope the good news would be SQ retrofit the Y class by putting the real new seats and update the new AVOD system

Comment

• Originally posted by sutrakhk View Post
                                Maybe there are some problems on the 9V-SYF, so SQ is going to solve them before stepping forward.

PS: Hope the good news would be SQ retrofit the Y class by putting the real new seats and update the new AVOD system

I agree -- maybe they had so many complaints in Y class that they are re-evaluating whether to upgrade all of the Y seats.

Comment

Working...
                                X