Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type of Seats in the Refurbished 773s (77A / 73A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lovetravellingoz View Post
    Has anyone any "gossip" as to when this may be?

In particular on the SIN-MEL route.

I have flights on the 773s at Xmas (seems a no for the new ugrade by then) and next July (2010).
    No significant chance this year. Maybe by next July.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      Almost, as the seats are both stand-alone with their own footrest. Question is whether the overall bed-comfort is nicer and you don't have to sleep diagonal anymore.
      Huh?

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Comment

• SIA aircraft change to Dubai & Riyadh (SQ454/453) wef 25Oct09

As per GDS timetable display on 03AUG09, Singapore Airlines is changing Boeing 777 model operation on service to Dubai and Riyadh (SQ454/453) wef 25 Oct 2009 onwards. This will be the B777-300 (77A), the newly retrofitted cabin of the old 777-300, showing the new F, regional C and new Y class.

Comment

• Refurbished 777-300s

Hello,

Now that the refurbed 777-300s str flying SIN-SYD I have a few questions:

- are the F seats identical to the 77Ws or are there minor differences
          - are the overhead bins removed in F like the 77W
          - are the J lie-flat incline seats the same as the new regional J
          - is the IFE the same as featured on A380/77W

Anyone seen or flown yet on the 777-300 refurb??

Thanks!

Comment

• I think SQ have uploaded the medium haul business class pictures on their website

I will be flying the refurbished 777-300 business class from SYD-SIN in December, can't wait

Comment

• http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6362

Skysuites, the posts from post #134 onwards in the above thread should answer your queries.

Comment

• Has anyone seen or taken any pics of the new F on 77A? I haven't found anything yet and I am still curious to see whether the installation of the seats is superior to 77W as there is a lot more space...

Comment

Has anyone seen or taken any pics of the new F on 77A? I haven't found anything yet and I am still curious to see whether the installation of the seats is superior to 77W as there is a lot more space...
                  the seats are no different with 77W even there's lots more space available. The seats still no good for lounge position. I tried 2A and 2C on 77A, both feel the same as 77W

Comment

• Originally posted by mhadian View Post
                    the seats are no different with 77W even there's lots more space available. The seats still no good for lounge position. I tried 2A and 2C on 77A, both feel the same as 77W
                    Fine, the seat itself doesn't change - but what about the footrest? Same like 2A on 77W (meaning: you have more space on the left side than on the right side?)

Comment

Fine, the seat itself doesn't change - but what about the footrest? Same like 2A on 77W (meaning: you have more space on the left side than on the right side?)
                      no different on foot rest also, the seat exactly the same, i guess SQ doesnt want to spend money for changing the design

Comment

• Originally posted by SkySuites View Post
                        Hello,

Now that the refurbed 777-300s str flying SIN-SYD I have a few questions:

- are the overhead bins removed in F like the 77W

- is the IFE the same as featured on A380/77W

Thanks!
                        the bins still there

same IFE as 77W/A380.

Comment

• Originally posted by mhadian View Post
                          the bins still there

same IFE as 77W/A380.
                          How disappointing. Someone wrote that 2A will have the same (unobstructed) footrest as 1A... That shouldn't cost any additional money...

Comment

• This is a perfect picture showing how ill-minded this new F thing is:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...-ER/1483375/M/

Comment

• More pictures?

Comment

This is a perfect picture showing how ill-minded this new F thing is:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Singa...-ER/1483375/M/
                                That picture is of a normal 77W not a refurbed 773A.

Comment

Working...
                                X