Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Type of Seats in the Refurbished 773s (77A / 73A)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
    First of the reconfigured 773s is SYF.
    Then it seems that 9V-SYD is the first 777 to have left the fleet.

Comment

• cant wait to see what they did to the 773s. was anyone here on the re-augural of these 773s? looks like SQ sacrificed quite a number of seats for this re-fit. From 332 down to 284. Thats 48! Are we going to see higher fares for C?

Pictures please?! in particular, i really wanna see what they have done to Y class seats.
      Last edited by SQDoubter; 22 July 2009, 10:13 AM.

Comment

• hey guys, something occurred to me when i was thinking of the new 773s and their rotation.
        Given that there are only 12 773s and they are constantly being rotated, isn't it conceivable that most routes that are being serviced by the 773 may have a chance of getting a refitted one.
        I mean as the number of refitted aircraft increase there will be more chance. I cant imagine right now that 9V-SYF will continually serve SQ231/232 until the next one is ready. 9V-SYF may even do short hops like CGK between longer flights no?

on another note though, the number of seats is 48 less, so if they do rotate this aircraft, then how will they cope with this operational constraint?
        Last edited by SQDoubter; 22 July 2009, 10:30 AM. Reason: another thought

Comment

• Originally posted by SQDoubter View Post
          I cant imagine right now that 9V-SYF will continually serve SQ231/232 until the next one is ready.
          Why not? 9V-SKA was in a captive SIN-SYD rotation for several months until 9V-SKB was delivered.

Comment

• ok. i guess thats all i need to know

Comment

• Ey seats would be the same as current, just upholstered in new fabric colours similar to current 773er. IFE system would be upgraded similar to that on the 773er.
              My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

• Pics anyone?

Comment

• deleted
                  Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
                    Ey seats would be the same as current, just upholstered in new fabric colours similar to current 773er. IFE system would be upgraded similar to that on the 773er.
                    I think it's already fully announced in the press release... and it's explained HERE

In Summary... It will be New F (Diamond Plus), New Regional C (Weber Z Bed), and Old Recaro YCL seat with new Givenchy colors...
                    *Enhanced Wiseman S3000
                    *Since this is FINAL and confirmed... Pls stop speculating
                    Last edited by blast-off; 23 July 2009, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Still no reports or pictures yet? I am disappointed!

Comment

• i'll be in this plane in 3 weeks time, will post a picture or so. Someone might beat me to it

Comment

• 9V-SYF operating SQ232 SYD-SIN today. In full revised colours. Only the outside though

Comment

• here you go...
                            the so called B777-300A

sory i only take 2 picture

Comment

• thanks for the pic! mostly anticipated

Comment

• Thanks, any of the F section?

Comment

Working...
                                X