Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fumitani View Post
    When did the pillow hug picture taking become fumitani pose
    fumi, you post cracked me up.

Comment

• Yes it would seem the "Fumitani Pose" has different positions. Each person is trying to cover a different part on their body.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
        DFP, and how was your new watch?

Pax in 22D didn't seem too amuse with the on-board party
        Love the new watch! Much better than any other sold in duty free

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
          Gosh!!! What was I thinking????
          Having B-Day cake in J!!! LOL I guess I needed a new experience!!!
          Thanks to the F crew for coming back with me!
          Now I am so envious. Rereading the past few days posts, they are mostly about your b'day! Nothing about my LPP run ending. Oh and the crew brought out first clearly printed "zum geburstag" showing that he, and he, and she love you more.
          Well, unofficially as LPP now, I should start to learn how to be a bitchy PITA.

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
          BTW, you can use this picture as your personalised Christmas card. Anyway, congratulations once again.
          Too shy to be an LPP on a christmas card.

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
          Awesome pics CGK

Had a fantastic time in FRA, and most jealous of the SQ26 experience!

Loved the card opening sequence, thank you for documenting it so nicely (thanks to either DFP or Cawhite for photography too!) - hope you liked the champagne cork popping photo on the front of the card,...thought it was nice and symbolic of your new life of champagne luxury on SQ

Look forward to catching up with you again soon,

With very best wishes from nickbot and of course mrs nickbot
          Thank you for the lovely card. And yes, I was thinking of both of you while on board SQ26. Wished you were there as well!

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
          Y service is not as good and food doesn't look appetising at all.
          Hmmm I think this Y meals is really really good!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
            wow, CGK, you're a fast learner despite being in SQ Y once.
            I have flown SQ Y more than once, dear!

Originally posted by cawhite View Post
            I do seem to recall hearing some of those things during our stroll...
            Yeah, there were more narrative such as where the best place to dot dot dots, oops I mean the exit row window is not great because of the door, but it's different on 77W.

Originally posted by QSG View Post
            Yes it would seem the "Fumitani Pose" has different positions. Each person is trying to cover a different part on their body.
            From the shy to the brave...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post

That ain't no whY meal......It must be the F plate of caviar and the C book the cook set up on the tray that gave it away!

Comment

• I mean this one:

Comment

• CGK, congratulations on your LPP achievements!

Comment

• Thank you, UMD. Hope to be able to apply Australian visa on time.

Comment

I mean this one:

On which flight was this tasty roast duck meal served on? FRA-JFK? I get to eat revolting food from NRT-SIN, SIN-KIX, HKG-SIN, PVG-SIN, LHR-SIN. I had some revolting mochi ice-cream from PVG-SIN before, yuck! I never really eat the food from HKG-SIN, the last time I was knocked out. But they do serve Haagen Dazs ice-cream. My best airline meal was from BKK-SIN, yummy! Thai Airways does cater good food.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSSS View Post
                        My best airline meal was from BKK-SIN, yummy! Thai Airways does cater good food.
                        I guess we have a different food opinion. Never had any good food on TG C nor F.

Comment

• Nope, Thai caters for SQ in BKK. Therefore, the good food. I've never sat Thai before, and I know that Thai is not so good. So I'm not willing to try. That's the best SQ's Y meal I tasted so far. I only flown SQ, BA, QF and CX. Rather pathetic, but well.

Comment

I guess we have a different food opinion. Never had any good food on TG C nor F.
                            My experiences of TG C food haven't been spectacular to be honest, especially for a nation whose food I pretty much adore across the board! Granted, this experience is limited to TG C flights between BKK/KKC/CNX/HKT, so they might roll out the stops a little more on international routes.

Originally posted by WSSS
                            Nope, Thai caters for SQ in BKK. Therefore, the good food.
                            I see what you're saying, but SQ will lay out specifications for food to the TG catering department that may well be over and above the quality that TG uses for its own requirements. All about cost per pax, and assume SQ spends a little more than TG

Comment

Ah, that was MY meal on SQ321 Y seat in April ! How can I forget it - thanks again for the happy memories CGK !

And everyone, wise up - he's just pulling your leg : there is no Y duck rice meal - these meals were specially brought on board by himself : the first one with caviar was mine and the second one without caviar was his.
                              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Originally posted by upright man View Post
                                Ah, that was MY meal on SQ321 Y seat in April ! How can I forget it - thanks again for the happy memories CGK !

And everyone, wise up - he's just pulling your leg : there is no Y duck rice meal - these meals were specially brought on board by himself : the first one with caviar was mine and the second one without caviar was his.
                                I wished there was. There was sweet and sour pork on Y before, BKK-SIN. I doubt that was a true Y class meal... Where did you takeaway the duck rice from? Four Seasons?

Comment

Working...
                                X