Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    QSG, I agree with you: I don't know how CGK stays so trim with all the champagne and BTC. I'd be in trouble if I were in his shoes.
    I was thinking the same thing. How do you do it CGK??? Especially those wonderful cakes.....I just look at them and gain a pound or two,
    Life just isn't fair......

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
      This part of FRA has always bemused me. It's obviously the area set aside for people with long layovers to sleep. However, the flooring you see is a hard black flooring with many little round 'bumps/protrusions' that make a very annoying noise when you drag the wheels of your luggage over it. Add to it being a busy area for pax moving around and it's quite noisy for a so called quiet area.
      This floor (as I recall) has been the standard at FRA (was throughout the terminal) for the past 25-30 years...remembered with fondness??

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        Fantastic pics, CGK. Wish I could've been there -- even if that entailed sleeping on FRA's floor!
        Wish you were there with us as well!

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        QSG, I agree with you: I don't know how CGK stays so trim with all the champagne and BTC. I'd be in trouble if I were in his shoes.
        Originally posted by yvrcnx View Post
        I was thinking the same thing. How do you do it CGK??? Especially those wonderful cakes.....I just look at them and gain a pound or two,
        Life just isn't fair......
        If I am so trim, I would gladly go sunbathing in Bali anyday. Indeed, it seems I had been eating and drinking so much during the trip. We were still going to have lunch in NYC that afternoon. But in my flight to DEN, I could not eat anything. Well there was no food served on those domestic routes I took.

Comment

• Exclusive Tour of 744 Y-class

It was a pleasure to give a private tour of SQ Y on 744 for cawhite. My Y experience was a big help in this tour.

She said "EEEEEEEKKKKK"

And yes, she was happy to be back in the premium cabin...

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
            It was a pleasure to give a private tour of SQ Y on 744 for cawhite. My Y experience was a big help in this tour.
            wow, CGK, you're a fast learner despite being in SQ Y once.

Comment

My Y experience was a big help in this tour.

I just nearly covered my monitor with tea...

Comment

Another p*ssed off aisle seat pax....

Anyone see a recurring theme here...

Comment

I just nearly covered my monitor with tea...
                  Likewise, but here it was Diet Pepsi.

However, my only Y experience on a 744 prior to this little "tour" was stopping back to chat with one of my favorite FAs who happened to be working the Y cabin on that flight.

Comment

Another p*ssed off aisle seat pax....
                    He really doesn't look amused, does he...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                      wow, CGK, you're a fast learner despite being in SQ Y once.
                      Yeah, you can just imagine him imparting all of the little gems of info on cawhite's tour

"...that's nickbot's favourite seat,...there's a cleaner's power socket down the side..."

"...this is where upright man and I shared the 4 seasons duck and SQ F caviar..."

"...this is where jjpb3 and I sat in Y..."

Ahhh to have the luxury of passing through not one but two sets of curtains into the F cabin and leave Y and C behind!

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                        I did not want to mention it initially but now that you've started ...he he he

competition: can you find another p*ssed-off pax in another flight posted in SQT?

Comment

• Originally posted by nickbot View Post
                          Yeah, you can just imagine him imparting all of the little gems of info on cawhite's tour

"...that's nickbot's favourite seat,...there's a cleaner's power socket down the side..."

"...this is where upright man and I shared the 4 seasons duck and SQ F caviar..."

"...this is where jjpb3 and I sat in Y..."

Ahhh to have the luxury of passing through not one but two sets of curtains into the F cabin and leave Y and C behind!
                          I do seem to recall hearing some of those things during our stroll...

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                            But he *did* get the emergency exit aisle!

Congrats CGK!

Comment

• Great pics. Looks like you ran into some very pax in both Y and J

Guess they didn't know what all the hoopla was for.

Congrats again CGK

Comment

• First of all CGK congrats on the LPP status

When did the pillow hug picture taking become fumitani pose

Originally posted by CGK View Post

Fumitani's pose

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                Of course, Mr. F always flies F. He had not flown 77W in C. So, after we walked through the back of the plane, yeah, I showed him the good seats in Y, we noticed 14K in C cabin was empty. So, he posed in Fumitani's style, i.e. pillow hug. And I even made his bed to try on.

Here is my picture from SQ 1 HKG-SFO back in Jan 13th in 2A

Comment

Working...
                                X