Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    So how can I have the official proof that I made a progress in my run?
    I wish I could pass 1000 mark on June 11 SQ26 FRA-JFK. But looks like not happening now since I have to reshuffle my itinerary for being an idiot.
    So is 11th June 2007 THE day? Can you make it a SIN-BKK or SIN-CGK run so that more SQ Talkers can take the special flight.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ168 View Post
      I had the same problem too last week. Miles posted correctly to BD but no PPS sectors. So I did the missing mileage request online and the PPS sectors posted instantly, right after I submitted the request form.

Hopefully yours will be sorted out soon. Good luck with your run!
      As of today, no movement in my SQ account at all. Thanks for the good luck. Need it badly since I have to do some major routing changes for my travel for the next two weeks.

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
      So is 11th June 2007 THE day? Can you make it a SIN-BKK or SIN-CGK run so that more SQ Talkers can take the special flight.
      Those flights are too short.

Comment

• How many more sectors, Mr CGK? I noticed that your signature has changed to "I am almost there"!

Comment

• I think if you are around Changi on the second weekend in June there may well be some celebrating going on...

Comment

• if we are talking aroun the 8 - 11th june ill be there garanteed mate

Comment

• Originally posted by token01 View Post
              if we are talking aroun the 8 - 11th june ill be there garanteed mate
              I think I will be at SKL SIN Jun 8 prior to my flight to BKK.
              This time will stay in Bangkok for 2 nights. Then Jun 10 will fly SQ326 SIN-FRA.

Comment

• My account is still showing same total... nothing has changed.

Comment

• Almost there!
                  Now waiting for my flight SQ16 to ICN. And be back on SQ15. Tomorrow, heading for Bali for two nights. Need a break! Anyone in Bali? Or Bangkok Friday night and Saturday night?
                  I know for sure, I will treasure my last few runs, with some parties along the way!

Comment

...I know for sure, I will treasure my last few runs, with some parties along the way!

Comment

• It was strange to be on 9V-SWA again. But it is a sweet memory for a reminder certain ups and downs flying SQ. Definitely can't wait just to relax by the pool and the beach at Conrad without thinking of which gate to go to, or rushing to the gate, or sleeping at hotel skl and queeuing up for shower.

Comment

It was strange to be on 9V-SWA again. But it is a sweet memory for a reminder certain ups and downs flying SQ. Definitely can't wait just to relax by the pool and the beach at Conrad without thinking of which gate to go to, or rushing to the gate, or sleeping at hotel skl and queeuing up for shower.
                        hey cgk, i'll be staying at the ritz in bali from the 22nd-25th of june, so we'll have to compare pics... have a blast!

Comment

• Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
                          hey cgk, i'll be staying at the ritz in bali from the 22nd-25th of june, so we'll have to compare pics... have a blast!
                          In my opinion, the Ritz Carlton regular rooms are deteriorating according to friends who stayed there. But of course if you stay in the Villa, it's a different story. Was visiting peter11 there last February. Hmm may be I can find some pictures!

Comment

• Last turn-around from CGK's LPP run

Comment

• Update

I am almost there.

According to my own calculation, I have 987.5 PPS sectors after my last night flight on SQ15. Here are my next itinerary:

6JUN SIN-DPS
                              8JUN DPS-SIN-BKK
                              10JUN BKK-SIN-FRA
                              11JUN FRA-JFK

Yes, I will have just below 1000 after SIN-FRA segment. Thus, my 1000 passing mark will be on SQ26 FRA-JFK 11JUN. I am very excited! On the other hand, I am sad as well.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X