Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: CGK to go on the run of a lifetime!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another B'day Celebration for DFP

Comment

• Gosh!!! What was I thinking????
      Having B-Day cake in J!!! LOL I guess I needed a new experience!!!
      Thanks to the F crew for coming back with me!

Comment

• Alright that's it..........cake after cake after cake, Krug after Dom after La Grande Dame, and you are all slim........are you tied to elliptical trainers when you aren't flying?

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post

I think a caption here should be : CGK's dream of LPP came true...

BTW, you can use this picture as your personalised Christmas card. Anyway, congratulations once again.

Comment

• Awesome pics CGK

Had a fantastic time in FRA, and most jealous of the SQ26 experience!

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Before we left FRA, nickbot handed me a card to be opened when I passed 1/3 of the time to New York.

...and after we had our own party at the C class seat 22AC.
            Loved the card opening sequence, thank you for documenting it so nicely (thanks to either DFP or Cawhite for photography too!) - hope you liked the champagne cork popping photo on the front of the card,...thought it was nice and symbolic of your new life of champagne luxury on SQ

Look forward to catching up with you again soon,

With very best wishes from nickbot and of course mrs nickbot

Comment

• DFP, and how was your new watch?

Pax in 22D didn't seem too amuse with the on-board party

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

Maybe not a party person and wanted to sleep.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post

This part of FRA has always bemused me. It's obviously the area set aside for people with long layovers to sleep. However, the flooring you see is a hard black flooring with many little round 'bumps/protrusions' that make a very annoying noise when you drag the wheels of your luggage over it. Add to it being a busy area for pax moving around and it's quite noisy for a so called quiet area.

The even stranger thing is further ahead where the floor is lighter it is completely smooth so no noise, yet nobody is trying to sleep up there.
                  Last edited by MAN Flyer; 13 June 2007, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    This part of FRA has always bemused me. It's obviously the area set aside for people with long layovers to sleep. However, the flooring you see is a hard black flooring with many little round 'bumps/protrusions' that make a very annoying noise when you drag the wheels of your luggage over it.
                    You're absolutely right MANFlyer - completely bizarre how the floor is textured in this designated sleeping area! They lay on reasonably nice angled slumber chairs (for those not prepared with sleeping mat, bag and pillow ), but every pax that passes with a hand luggage trolley and indeed every buggy that passes emits an awful rumbling noise that threatens to wake up even the deepest of sleepers! Strange!

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      Actually she did not care less. Since I went on board, she watched KrisWorld. Later on, perhaps mid-flight, she covered herself with blanket.
                      Pax in 24D was busy working for the whole flight. Pax 23A was sleeping and 23C was reading novel. Looks like no one cares about what's going on...

Originally posted by QSG View Post
                      Alright that's it..........cake after cake after cake, Krug after Dom after La Grande Dame, and you are all slim........are you tied to elliptical trainers when you aren't flying?
                      I am not slim according to someone I have crushed on for a year now.
                      Wish there is an inflight gym!

Comment

• My Cake

Actually, the cabin crew wanted to start with my celebration first. (Yeah, DFP went to the F galley requesting the cake for me) But what they brought was the b'day cake first. So, I told them to start with b'day. And here my cake cutting. Only a few pics.

Comment

• Well, it's time to eat the cake. The cabin was too dark. So not many photos here. And yes, we love to pose...

Fumitani's pose

New friend!

Comment

• Light meal was served about 2 and a half hours prior to land in JFK. Meals photos are always fun.

So sad to know that it's time to land. And so happy that we had great time on board.

Comment

• Fantastic pics, CGK. Wish I could've been there -- even if that entailed sleeping on FRA's floor!

QSG, I agree with you: I don't know how CGK stays so trim with all the champagne and BTC. I'd be in trouble if I were in his shoes.
                              ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Nice pics you've taken. I wished I could board a plane sitting first or business class, but that is not going to happen in the near future. What good food and good service in C and F. Y service is not as good and food doesn't look appetising at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X