SQ B747-400 withdrawal thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
    I've seen SQ pilots fly in F a couple of times. Usually not in uniform, or if they are you can't tell until they get to the destination and pull a flight bag out or slap on their eppaullets. Last time on SQ 001 (77W), I was in 2A, with only two or three other pax in F. Smoking hot young pilot, but he kept walking past us into the C cabin.
    I know how you feel, MegatopLover!
    http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8065

And my little heart was going flutter flutter...

Sorry for going OT...

Comment

• well she got it she departed today with my brother sq12~~~ and she said really the entire flight was beyond full!!!!

So anyways any thoughts when this damn route would change aircraft? think sq will change their 744 to 748? I hope they do i am a 747 fan.

I will be departing los angeles to singapore 13 january. what an ugly date LOL.

FOREVER 747!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post
        ...So anyways any thoughts when this damn route would change aircraft? think sq will change their 744 to 748? I hope they do i am a 747 fan....
        I hope not! SQ doesn't have any 747-800 on order. If SQ orders now, delivery will be in 2014 or later. Those 744s are really getting old. A388 will be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by nursalimLPP View Post
          well she got it she departed today with my brother sq12~~~ and she said really the entire flight was beyond full!!!!

So anyways any thoughts when this damn route would change aircraft? think sq will change their 744 to 748? I hope they do i am a 747 fan.

I will be departing los angeles to singapore 13 january. what an ugly date LOL.

FOREVER 747!!!!
          Did your relatives depart Singapore on Jan. 5th or Jan. 6th?

Comment

• 9V-SPN

9V-SPN on her way now to VCV for storage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
              Did your relatives depart Singapore on Jan. 5th or Jan. 6th?
              No relatives 6th. Tomorrow brother sq 11 and myself 13 th january sq 11.

To singapore

Comment

• Originally posted by lame38.5 View Post
                hi, SPN is going to be parked in dessert. along wif some SQ freighters.
                Thanks again for the update, lame38.5.

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                Saw SPN today devoid of logo and titles parked at stand 310.
                That must be the one I saw this week. No idea what the stand numbers are but it was to the North of the Easterly (or T2) runway not far from the maintenance area.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                  Thanks again for the update, lame38.5.

That must be the one I saw this week. No idea what the stand numbers are but it was to the North of the Easterly (or T2) runway not far from the maintenance area.
                  I saw it too . It was near T2

Anyway by any chance, has SQ planned their 744's last commercial flight?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigTop View Post
                    Anyway by any chance, has SQ planned their 744's last commercial flight?
                    Doubt it, since according to some of the members in this forum, the last 744 will leave the fleet in early 2012. So most likely 2 yrs left before they decide that.

Comment

• Is the 744 9V-SBP leased to El AL with Sky suites?

Comment

• If you mean 9V-SPB, it's now LY 4X-ELE.

Comment

• I wanted to know about it having Sky suites or not.

Comment

• Hi all,

new to this forum, great site you have here! I've searched and searched and not found an answer, so forgive me if this has been posted elsewhere. My girlfriend and I just booked a flight on SQ25/26 from SIN-FRA-JFK for December this year (first time to NY!). It will be on the 744 in Y. I was wondering if the 744s have AVOD in economy? The most I've found is that most of them have it, but some of them don't.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• They all have it.... lots of good entertainment to pass time!

Comment

• Thanks for the reply allmotor, that's great news.

Comment

Working...
                                X