F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    Darling, I am so happy surrounded by so many dot dot dot ...
    I was talking about the other guy in the pic!!!
    There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
    If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
      I was talking about the other guy in the pic!!!
      Which one? Too many guys in the pictures... I have seen doubled. Must be not recovering from the drinks...

Comment

• i see

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
          Here are 2 SQTalkers in one seat!

How do I get a pic from yahoo photos to show correctly? ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

hi DeltaFlyingProf

the link does not work!

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
            One VERY useful improvement in F lavatory (don't know how it is in the J and Y ones) which I forgot to note earlier: motion activated tap!
            NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Those damn things NEVER WORK properly. Ever. Anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
              But in this last pic he does not seem too happy....
              More like he's trying not to cry IMO...

Comment

Thank you for the wish. But I am having a nightmare already thinking of flying UA Y tomorrow since my upgrade is still waitlisted.
                Update: CGK's update cleared! He won't need to travel with the unwashed masses (who would've included me in their ranks).
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  Update: CGK's update cleared!
                  i was sure about that!

Comment

Update: CGK's update cleared! He won't need to travel with the unwashed masses (who would've included me in their ranks).
                    Was there ever any doubt????

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                      I think just in his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by cawhite View Post
                        Yeah, there was a doubt. Last night arrived at SFO in the rain. Checked my itinerary, and I was still in coach for UA950 SFO-IAD. At about 3am this morning, rechecked again, and the itinerary showed "Confirmed." Prior to that, I had cried and cried to peter11 who got an earful of my slur and screams from being in the stage of recovering from too much to drink.

Back to the trip report.

Saturday, 2pm
                        Arriving at JFK late. Was quickly going through the immigration, but the bags did not deliver quickly. Once clear customs, (well I am sure because I was following DFP, I got lucky not to be searched), went to drop off the bags to the connection center. But was told, need 90 minutes for regular transfer. Better to recheck my bags at U counter instead. Yeah, it was about 2:30pm while my UA15 should depart at 3:30pm.

After saying goodbye to DeltaFlyingProf I went through security and went straight to the gate. Asked the agent about using my 500-miler upgrades, and he said I could not do it with the kind of fares I have. But he said further, we appreciate your business, and here you go, you are in 2A now. My first op-up.

Board the plane quickly, and found the familiar spacebeds-like seats. The F cabin was not full. In fact there were only 6 pax, but the C and Y cabin was full. Served late lunch, and I went to bed till landing. Uneventful flight, I must say. Or else, I was just hoping not flying alone.

Waited for the shuttle to Westin Airport Hotel. And the shuttle was packed with airline crew who had to stay overnight. The guy in front of me who has PLAT status got a suite, but when I checked in, I just got the regular room as booked.

Decided not to sleep, but catching up with stuff. Knowing I would not fly in Y for SFO-IAD made me feel better. So now, I am doing SFO - IAD - CDG - SIN. Checked in at SFO, the agent got confused. She said she never seen anyone going to SIN via CDG. I just smiled at hr. Yeah, my UA SFO-IAD-CDG will get me pass 100K again this year. Another year being to look forward being UA 1K MM again.

The two-class cabin 767 was packed. And indeed, lots of PITAs. May be because it's Washington? At least, the guy who sits beside me, as far as I remember, I have seen his picture in the paper. But definitely he is not friendly. Dooh, I miss DFP. I miss SQ crowds. Hey, but the good news is that the FAs in this flight are great. Professional and cheerful. Back to the old days of travel, the movie was played on the screen up front. Neverwas, hmm the title of the movie did not stuck in my head. I slept through after the cold omelette breakfast.

Now I am at RCC at IAD waiting for my flight to CDG. Looking forward to be at CDG to transfer to SQ333. Hope SQFlyerGirl will still make the flight. I don't know why, I could not do on-line check-in for my SQ flight.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by plkong View Post
                          hi DeltaFlyingProf

the link does not work!
                          Hi, plkong, I thought DFP had loaded the picture on the post, instead of a link now?

Comment

Yeah, there was a doubt. Last night arrived at SFO in the rain. Checked my itinerary, and I was still in coach for UA950 SFO-IAD. At about 3am this morning, rechecked again, and the itinerary showed "Confirmed." Prior to that, I had cried and cried to peter11 who got an earful of my slur and screams from being in the stage of recovering from too much to drink.
                            Peter11 is a saint.

I hope you have a good time on CDG-SIN, CGK.

Comment

Peter11 is a saint.

I hope you have a good time on CDG-SIN, CGK.
                              I know peter11 is online. He is a saint, and CGK is the devils.
                              Yup, hopefully my 8J seat on 777 is comforting enough. But certainly, being alone again, it will make a different in travelling this time. [SOBBING hmm two G&T already ]

Comment

Peter11 is a saint.

LMAO

If you only knew the truth!

Comment

Working...
                                X