F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    As this was the first a/c of the batch assembled I would imagine that was fitted externally and before all the internal stuff for Connexion was fitted out they announced it was finishing, so they didn't bother.

This is just a guess by the way so feel free to shoot me down if you know different.
    Wonder why they'd still drag it around if some of the 744s are having them removed.

Panasonic?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      I'll get some more pics tonight (that's if y'all aren't bored silly yet)..... and a pure J report (hopefully)
      Looking forward to it! Have a great flight!

Comment

I'll get some more pics tonight (that's if y'all aren't bored silly yet)..... and a pure J report (hopefully)

Can't wait!
        Thanks!

See you in London. Please bring the pics to brunch (and any extra memoribilia )!
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
          The feeling in the seat is a lot more closed than the SkySuite. The absence of overhead bins gives a nice ceiling with a spacious feel, but otherwise the feel in one seat is of a rather closed space. Very wide, but not that long.
          About the width of the seat and the fact that you can only have one elbow on an armrest, I did not find it annoying at all. Just putting a pillow under the other arm is comfortable.
          If I may ask, how would you rate the cushion level (i.e. softness) of the seat as compared to the skysuite?
          My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rejuvenated View Post
            If I may ask, how would you rate the cushion level (i.e. softness) of the seat as compared to the skysuite?
            According to DeltaFlyingProf who likes the new cushions, they are much better than the older skysuite, soft, a plush. The bed is very comfortable to sleep on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
              MANFlyer, is that the 25 or so page brochure?

No, this one is about 50 pages. It's the one they had at the PPS new products launch and is basically all about the 3 new classes.

I've got 3 spare if you want one ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                No, this one is about 50 pages. It's the one they had at the PPS new products launch and is basically all about the 3 new classes.
                If this is the same new products launch both you and I went to, then I think Singapore_Air and you are talking about the same brochure (which does only have about 25 pages)!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                  According to DeltaFlyingProf who likes the new cushions, they are much better than the older skysuite, soft, a plush. The bed is very comfortable to sleep on.
                  The special padding for sleeping for F does look thicker than the current one SQ uses on Skysuite. It looks like SQ is now using the old Skysuite padding for the new C class. Those C class seat looks more and more appealing each day. I really like how much privacy you can get on these new SQ C seats.

Comment

• any pics of your flight - would love to see same - keith

Comment

• Greetings from the SKL - will depart on SQ334 in an hour or so - and hope to get some nice piccies

Comment

• have a nice and safe flight sqfg
                        There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                        If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• How to get two SQTalkers in one seat

Here are 2 SQTalkers in one seat!

How do I get a pic from yahoo photos to show correctly? ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH

Last edited by DeltaFlyingProf; 9 December 2006, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• One VERY useful improvement in F lavatory (don't know how it is in the J and Y ones) which I forgot to note earlier: motion activated tap!

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
                              Here are 2 SQTalkers in one seat!

How do I get a pic from yahoo photos to show correctly? ARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
                              http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/4kFIH0bSpjMI/__sr_/48de.jpg
                              Not sure what the exact problem is, but when I click on the link I get a page with "403 Forbidden" and "You do not have permission to get the requested URL from this server," so you may need to use a public link.

Comment

Greetings from the SKL - will depart on SQ334 in an hour or so - and hope to get some nice piccies
                                Do start a new thread on the New J, SQfg. I think that deserves its own thread.
                                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Working...
                                X