Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
    Why are you posting as DFP then ?.
    He is using my laptop and it is easier to keep under my name than to have to keep switching identities.

Comment

Selected pics from my camera. Apologize for the pic quality...

Comment

Oh, one more thing to add.
        J bulkhead seats seem quite nice as the screens are located on the wall, not as close to the tip of your nose as the other seats.

Comment

SQ 334 SIN - CDG December 5, 2006

supper FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS
          Create your gastronomic experience from our selection of tantalising options

APPETISERS
          Chilled malossol caviar
          With melba toast and condiments

Assorted Asian appetiser
          Tuna roll wrapped with cucumber and roasted garlic, bamboo shoot with preserved vegetables and marinated prwans, drunken chicken gelo with wolfberries

SOUPS
          Double boiled fish head with "Tien Ma" hern and green apple

Cream of asparagus garnished with parmesan crisp

ENTREES
          Wok-fried beef in black pepper sauce with garlic, french beans with dried shrimps in XO sauce, fish noodles with bean sprouts

Pan-fried Chilean bass served with white wine sauce, stewed vegetables and buttered gourmet potatoes

Char siew mee
          Egg noodles in rich pork broth with sliced honey glazed pork, chye sim and mushrooms
          (Also available for breakfast)

Chicken confit served with sauteed shimeji mushrooms, papardella pasta and French black truffles

CHEESE
          Selection of red cheddar, fruit cream cheese, Saint Albray and Le Vieux Pane cheeses served with garnishes

FRUITS
          Fresh fruit in season

Exclusively vcreated by Sam Leong of Tung Lok Group, Singapore
          Popular local fare

SQ334QB SIN-CDG (S1F/SN1/BF1) 228-1.1 12-01 FC

light bites FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS
          Should you fancy a little snack or something more substantial, simply make your selection known to our crew, during the flight

NOODLES
          Fish ball noodle soup
          Noodles in broth served with fish balls and fish cake

Prawn noodle soup
          Noodles in broth served with prawns and fish cakes

SANDWICHES
          Smoked tuna and wasabi mayonnaise sandwich

Oriental-style vegetable sandwich

SNACKS
          Cashew, almond or macadamia nuts

Mesquite barbeque flavoured potato chips

Snickers chocolate bar

Ritz bits

Assorted walkers biscuit

Fresh fruit

Assorted cheeses with garnishes

breakfast FROM SINGAPORE TO PARIS
          Start your day on the right note, with wholesome breakfast of your choice

JUICES
          A choice of apple, tomato, or freshly squeezed orange

FRUIT
          Fresh fruit plate

LIGHT STARTERS
          Choice of cereals or yoghurt
          Cornflakes with milk or Birchermuesli
          Plain or fruit yoghurt

WHOLESOME BEGINNINGS
          Char siew mee
          [I]Egg noodles in rich pork broth with sliced honey glazed pork, chye sim and mushrooms

Baked vegetable quiche with eggs and grated cheese, broiled sausages and sliced ham and tomato Polonaise

Fresh eggs prepared on-board (baked, soft boiled or scrambled)
          With your choice of bacon, chicken sausage, vine-ripened tomato and mushrooms

Continental breakfast
          Assorted bread with preserves

FROM THE BAKERY
          Breakfast pastries and bakery with preserves-honey
          Croissant, danish, muffin and white or multigrain toast

Popular local fare

SQ334QB SIN-CDG (S1F/SN1/BF1) 228-1.3 12-01 FC

Comment

Comment

I had the caviar, followed both soups and the Wok-fried beef and finished with the cheese selection. It was all delicious.
              In particular, the soups were boiling hot, which is how I like my soups. And the green beans were to me perfectly cooked to a nice softness. I prefer that to the comon al-dente version served on most flights and in almost all US restaurants.

Comment

Comment

Fantastic pictures. Are they just from your phone ?. Either way it means I don't have to get any on Saturday now.

Comment

StarG, in your picture of your seat, I see you put your rollaboard lengthwise and not sidewise. Isn't that annoying for your feet when you are sitting? In the seat you had, you have to be sitting on the left side of the seat with the seat belt the way it is. And to me that is very uncomfortable having anything in the way of extending my legs.

Writing this, I realize nobody mentioned the F seat belt peculiarity. The catch side now has a metal plate extending underneath it and the inboard strap is now wrapped with ... OMG! ... an airbag! It would be interesting to see the deployment of that airbag!

Comment

Great pics

Those noise-cancelling headphones look new too.

Comment

MAN Flyer, these were from my Casio Exilim camera, but I mass reduced the size so they are not too big here.

DFP, yeah but I tried it on the side as well and it fits okay. You can place the bag on the right hand side of the storage area so you can extend your feet to the left side. Worst case, you can put it sideways paralel lengthwise to your feet and put your briefcase (if any) next to it. Seems like the cabin crew didn't care if the bag is not fully under the foot stool.

The seat belt with an airbag was introduced first on the VS Upper Class Suite AFAIK.

Comment

There is already something on Youtube for the return:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4fT1huAw1M

Comment

This is CGK.

I did not find any paper cups in the lav. Searched for it but none. The amenities provided were limited. I recall only 4 razors and shaving cream, and 4 toothbrush in the right hand side lav. Ferragamo eau de cologne and after shave bottles are there, but the lotion/moistrizer is still Etro. Certainly there are plenty of sanitary kits.

According to DFP, the C class section lavs have L'Occitane.

Comment

Closet on the right hand side of the plane, in front of the lav, is definitely very very small. With all those winter jackets and shirts/pants stored, the closet was too full. Bad design I think.

Comment

We had SQTalk tags made by StarG (*) on our bags and when exiting the plane, one of the FAs mentioned that he does read SQTalk! (**)

(*) Thanks, StarG
                                (**) If you are reading this, I think you are not the target of any of our complaints! Maybe you can convey to your colleagues what went wrong and hopefully they will fix it for future flights.

Comment

Working...
                                X