F RTW for 77W inaugural.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
    fortunately, I got a special tour done by SQFlyerGirl once we boarded the B******s Class cabin. So, she told me how to make the bed.
    Hmmm... I wonder who taught/showed her ??

Oh!! I know..she was wearing a skirt.... That's why!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mechinois View Post
      Hmmm... I wonder who taught/showed her ??
      She had experienced the new C seat once prior to our flight together. Thus, she knows better than I do at that time. She showed me how to make the bed while the plane was on the ground. That's when we talked about row 18 and 20 has no windows.

After taking off, I went to see her, and she had made up her bed with the duvet/comforter on top of it. She said it's more comfortable that way... And yes, she slept at least 8 hours, while I only managed for 4 hours with a wish of taking F instead..

Comment

• Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
        I guess moi chinese is what's called franglais while maybe me chinois is englench

There used to be a british periodical called Punch that had a funny section named "Let's parler franglais" that would be best if you speak both languages

I like to parler en franglais

C'est super cool

BTW Tu viens d'où ?

Comment

She had experienced the new C seat once prior to our flight together. Thus, she knows better than I do at that time.
          I hope she tells us how she learnt to deploy the seat

BTW is it easy? I may be flying on this fleet pretty soon...*** wanna look stupid breaking their beds
          Last edited by mec; 15 December 2006, 12:28 PM.

Comment

I hope she tells us how she learnt to deploy the seat
            Paging Ms SQFlyerGirl to the white courtesy phome!

Originally posted by mechinois View Post
            BTW is it easy? I may be flying soon on this fleet pretty soon...*** wanna look stupid breaking their beds
            Breaking the beds? Are you planning to DOT DOT DOT...

Note: It is very easy to make the bed. But I wish there is a better padding. Next time if the flight is not full, I will steal the blanket from another seat to use it as the padding
            Last edited by CGK; 15 December 2006, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Breaking the beds? Are you planning to DOT DOT DOT...
              Yeah I am a major klutz with such things....I destroy things like these easily...hehe! No wonder I can be a pax and never be an FA
              Last edited by mec; 15 December 2006, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Yeah I am a major klutz with such things....I destroy things like these easily...hehe! No wonder I can be a pax and never be an FA
                Are you one of those business men/women who just want to be served by the SQ Boys/Girls? Must be one of those PITAs. And, i still wonder about why you are afraid of breaking the beds? What's in your mind? I only can think of one particular thing right now... dot dot dot that is...

Comment

i still wonder about why you are afraid of breaking the beds? What's in your mind? I only can think of one particular thing right now... dot dot dot that is...

I mean flipping the seat over and not knowing how to set it properly...I may just snap it right?

I ain't one of those PITA pax

I am one of those...pls gimme a bottle of water and let me sleep right thru kinda pax. They are always very concerned when I wake..."are you not hungry Mr XXX?" "Shall we serve u something light?"
                  Last edited by mec; 15 December 2006, 05:45 AM.

Comment

• You flip down the seatback. So, I don't think there is a danger of you snapping it to hard.

Aren't we all not a PITA?
                    Well, indeed, when you are sleeping almost the whole time in the plane, the FAs would be too concerned. I was sleeping on my SQ12 SIN-NRT and certainly the crew were very concerned when waking me up, especially I was sleeping with my shoes on right away after taking off.

Hope I did not snore.

Comment

I was sleeping on my SQ12 SIN-NRT and certainly the crew were very concerned when waking me up, especially I was sleeping with my shoes on right away after taking off.

Hope I did not snore.
                      Depleted the bubbly stock at the SKL F yet again?
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Depleted the bubbly stock at the SKL F yet again?
                        I did not have enough sleep from CDG-SIN, then did not sleep prior to go to the airport. Then, only had 2 glasses of Krug prior to take off.

Comment

I like to parler en franglais

C'est super cool

BTW Tu viens d'où ?
                          Je viens d'un autre pays francophone. (pas entierement francophone neanmoins)

Comment

• Arretez, vous deux! Il y a des gens parmi nous qui ne lisent pas le francais.

On va continuer en anglais, pour que tous comprennent ce que vous discutez?
                            Last edited by jjpb3; 15 December 2006, 07:37 AM. Reason: grammar :-p
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• SOB SOB SOB

Not fair to speak in French.

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                                Arretez, vous deux! Il y a des gens parmi nous qui ne lisent pas le francais.

On va continuer en anglais, pour que tous comprennent ce que vous discuter?
                                Originally posted by CGK View Post

Not fair to speak in French.
                                mechinois, I think we are being chastised! I guess we'll have to keep our discussions in French in private....
                                Well the rest of you won't know what we say! and certainly none of the gossip...

Comment

Working...
                                X