[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    maxmin, are you a Krisflyer member with any status? Or any *A status?
    Not these days, though I was once a long time ago....

Also I don't think it was printed on the BP, they just gave me the gold invitation. However, I did take pictures of my BP and invitation (what a geek) so I'll post them for all to inspect..

Comment

• Originally posted by yiserexoica View Post
      Originally posted by getonline View Post
      the chairs that seem to resemble the First Class seats on the 747s.
      Originally posted by StarG View Post
      I would say it's a non-adjustable SkySuite F seat from SQ 744...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQTalker View Post
        I would say it's a non-adjustable SkySuite F seat from SQ 744...
        I think it looks more similar to the Suites Class seat (notice the headrest?).

Comment

• Those chairs look a bit stiff/upright but they are extremely comfortable!

Also, the chairs in the dining room look very similar in shape to the new F. I will post pics soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxmin
            Also, the chairs in the dining room look very similar in shape to the new F. I will post pics soon.
            Never thought of it that way but I think I can see what you are saying.

Originally posted by StarG View Post
            The Dining Room

Comment

• Originally posted by maxmin View Post
              I will post pics soon.
              Will be patiently waiting for your pictures!

Comment

• Well, there's no point to post mine because StarG's are so much better. I was a bit discrete taking mine - using no flash - hence very underexposed. StarG's show the "new-F-ishness" shape of the dining room seats (I know the butttons are not in new F!)

I do have a couple of TPR showers and regular F/J if you care. I thought the decor and ambience in J was nicer than F, actually. At least when fairly empty late at night.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  The printed invitation wordings on the BP is perhaps automated, but they also give the handwritten one.
                  My BP only mentioned the SKR lounge, but I had a separate hand written gold invitation for TPR.

Comment

• I'm trying to post pics but I don't see the "manage attachments" button as specified in the FAQ... can someone please tell me what to do?! I hate to be asking, believe me.

Comment

• Your pics have to be uploaded to something like photobuckets or flickr. Then you can use like this: [IMG] link inserted [/IMG]
                      Or use the icon above the reply to thread box which has mountain in it.

Before I forget, this thread is for TPR only. There are other threads for SKL F as well as SKL C. It will make it easier for the MODs and readers to post in the right place.

Comment

• You've got PM, maxmin.

Comment

• BP etc...

Communal Basins:

Private shower room:

Last edited by maxmin; 25 November 2008, 03:44 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Nice pics! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• no problem
                                Last edited by maxmin; 25 November 2008, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X