[SIN] The Private Room at SKL T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfvoyage View Post
    If I have a layover between 2-7am in between paid F SQ flights, do I head back to the F lounge in T2? Does that one still have the semi-private sleeping rooms?
    Yes in T2 F lounge there is always slumberettes in sleeping rooms

Comment

• 13 September 2008

These were spotted as being served at the TPR for lunch today :
      lobster with three cheeses and Cappelini with mushrooms

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
        These were spotted as being served at the TPR for lunch today :
        lobster with three cheeses and Cappelini with mushrooms
        Those were available when I was there last month as well (see menu picture).
        The food is pretty good.

Comment

• Love TPR - there this morning and had dim sum with oolong tea- great bfast.

Arrived at 7am , left at 8am - only about eight people in the whole thing. Wonder if it will ever get busy?

Comment

• Follow up.

Returned yesterday to TPR and only had time really to brush teeth and freshen up before ongoing flight. At front of entrance I was asked if I would like to go to TPR and said "no, just the first class lounge to freshen up as I needed to move on"

The very polite lady at front desk looked shocked at refusal of TPR until I explained my plane left within 30 mins.

I wonder if this was first refusal other way around?

Comment

• So it's now been approx 3.5 months since opening, has anyone heard if they plan on removing the restrictions and opening up the TPR to all pax traveling on SQ F (reward, upg, etc)?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                So it's now been approx 3.5 months since opening, has anyone heard if they plan on removing the restrictions and opening up the TPR to all pax traveling on SQ F (reward, upg, etc)?
                An alternative way of looking at it is that it has only been 3.5 months. A quick flip-flop wouldn't serve any company's reputation for deliberate decision-making.

I like your optimism, though. I wish I had more of that.
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ All The Way View Post
                  So it's now been approx 3.5 months since opening, has anyone heard if they plan on removing the restrictions and opening up the TPR to all pax traveling on SQ F (reward, upg, etc)?
                  The complaints have been immense apparently, and if you bear in mind many people just shake their heads these days rather than complain as it proved pointless before, then it's obviously very unpopular.

However, any change in policy would mean those who fought for it in the first place looking a bit silly, and they won't want that, will they.

Comment

• I consider the TPR a missed opportunity: it was a great opportunity for SQ to underscore how much they appreciated the pax who provide loyalty and revenue (i.e., the TPPs), but instead they used it to thumb their noses at these loyal pax, because the pax happened not to be on the most premium paid fares.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                      I consider the TPR a missed opportunity: it was a great opportunity for SQ to underscore how much they appreciated the pax who provide loyalty and revenue (i.e., the TPPs), but instead they used it to thumb their noses at these loyal pax, because the pax happened not to be on the most premium paid fares.
                      And now that CX is providing an Arrival Lounge at HKG for its Gold members, I wonder why SQ management can continue thinking that its PPS members are not important.

Comment

• I was given a TPR invitation on an award ticket last week, so maybe it's changing (or someone made a fantastic mistake!)

I have to say that late in the evening, I couldn't really see what the fuss was about (other than the great showers)... but come Monday morning it was nice and quiet, while F and J lounges were heaving!

Comment

• Originally posted by maxmin View Post
                          I was given a TPR invitation on an award ticket last week, so maybe it's changing (or someone made a fantastic mistake!)
                          That is indeed news. Maybe a change of heart? I wonder if the actual BP print requires the check in agent to intervene and decide on whether to put "invite to TPR" vs "invite to SKL" , or is it an automated process?

Comment

• The printed invitation wordings on the BP is perhaps automated, but they also give the handwritten one.

Comment

• maxmin, are you a Krisflyer member with any status? Or any *A status?

Comment

• Originally posted by maxmin View Post
                                I was given a TPR invitation on an award ticket last week, so maybe it's changing (or someone made a fantastic mistake!)
                                2 days ago I just using an KF upgrade award from J to F on SIN=>BKK sector & I shown my F boarding pass + my Solitarie PPS card, still got denied entry...

Comment

Working...
                                X