Changes to PPS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    You also have to factor in your UK location, Lobster. (The UK PPS Coordinator-in-name must be so relieved by the new changes.)
    A snail mail? My letter was dated 14 Mar. Thus, a day earlier than the official announcement.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
      A snail mail? My letter was dated 14 Mar. Thus, a day earlier than the official announcement.
      No, I meant that UK location = PPS team who couldn't give a hoot, including about promptly forwarding such announcements.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Looks like I'll requalify anyway. I'm at 15 sectors and year runs feb-feb. As it turns out I'm by the looks of it doing Europe-SIN-BNE and back in a few weeks in C. Also, the nego prices of my TA are very nice and turns out I can transit ZRH, FRA and CDG, which in turn seems to let me try the new boot configuration again.

But then again, I may decide against it and do a daytime flight back up which means SQ308 I think?

-A

Comment

• letter dated 19 March received 28 March.

Comment

• My letter was also dated 14 March... I noticed that they have different flyers for TPP and PPS members.. I wonder what the LPPS one looked like..

Comment

• Originally posted by tfung View Post
              My letter was also dated 14 March... I noticed that they have different flyers for TPP and PPS members.. I wonder what the LPPS one looked like..
              I guessed they don't have one for LPPS

Comment

• Who are LPPs!?!?!? Do they really exist!!?
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• got today the letter... i keep to be doubtful about my case..
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                    I guessed they don't have one for LPPS
                    They do have: fromnow on, you loose the following priveliges in our program:

1. ----
                    2. ----
                    etc.

-A

Comment

• Originally posted by ph-ndr View Post
                      They do have: fromnow on, you loose the following priveliges in our program:

1. ----
                      2. ----
                      etc.

-A
                      Agreed wholeheartedly with ph-ndr and it is quite funny ...I read in today's business times an Australian passenger writing in to complain about SQ's treatment of loyal clients. He felt it is a double slap in doubling miles requiring for trips on A380 and 77W at the same raising the bar to qualify for PPS with reduced PPS Benefits. He certainly hit it on the spot.

In a sister publication, the Straits Times, premium air travel has increased. Perhaps, that is what is making SIA makes confident that the passengers will accept the changes on SQ's terms.

Comment

• The "Australian passenger" is a phoney and doesn't exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                          The "Australian passenger" is a phoney and doesn't exist.
                          He gave his name to be Tony Howard, Australia. I assumed he is Australian. But again he could be foreigner in Australia. Cheers.

Comment

• Oh no. I meant he actually doesn't exist in the world .

It was written by a real person but no one called "Tony Howard".

And to be clear, it certainly was not written by me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                              Oh no. I meant he actually doesn't exist in the world .

It was written by a real person but no one called "Tony Howard".

And to be clear, it certainly was not written by me.
                              Actually, I have the same thought that you might be "Tony Howard"

Comment

• hehe. Apart from trip reports, I prefer to convey my thoughts to the airline via more discrete channels.

Comment

Working...
                                X