Reprotection from 77W First to A380 Suites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi EWR and SMK77

I plan to use my miles on TG for SYD-FCO trip in June - TG are normally quite good at releasing O class seats and I've found their First with only 10 seats on their 744s to be superb - I know TG service is more traditional and maybe not as refined as SQ but it is still a great First product.

As to writing a letter to Mr Seng I have thought about it and I think I might just do that and let them know not only about my experience with this booking but how it is beyond absurd their protectionist and elitist attitude towards their Suites which frankly are becoming a 'white elephant'. My profession is Aviation Consultant specifically on airline product and planning - the strategy SQ has adopted for the A380/77W in their Premium cabins in terms of pricing and frequent flyer redemption is now largely working against them.

Hopefully Mr Seng will reply but I am not holding my breath...

Will keep you guys posted...

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by SkySuites View Post

PS: CHEW is his surname....Chinese names often start with the surname first. I would be interested in his resposne, if you do get one...

Comment

Originally posted by SkySuites View Post
        Hi EWR and SMK77

I plan to use my miles on TG for SYD-FCO trip in June - TG are normally quite good at releasing O class seats and I've found their First with only 10 seats on their 744s to be superb - I know TG service is more traditional and maybe not as refined as SQ but it is still a great First product.

As to writing a letter to Mr Seng I have thought about it and I think I might just do that and let them know not only about my experience with this booking but how it is beyond absurd their protectionist and elitist attitude towards their Suites which frankly are becoming a 'white elephant'. My profession is Aviation Consultant specifically on airline product and planning - the strategy SQ has adopted for the A380/77W in their Premium cabins in terms of pricing and frequent flyer redemption is now largely working against them.

Will keep you guys posted...

Cheers.
        In Singapore, the best way to get a response is to write to the local presses. This will be read by the various stakeholders. Although I am not sure if you like to mention that you are an Aviation Consultant as this may affect your future biz.

Comment

Originally posted by kpc View Post
          PS: CHEW is his surname....Chinese names often start with the surname first.
          Chinese names always start with the surname, in both written and spoken Chinese. It's in the phoneticized version that sometimes the surname comes after, if the name owner decides to adapt it for a particular country.

Comment

Working...
          X