Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
    ...it is set against what seems to be a nice stoney / wood background. .
    Reminds you of the lounge logo, does it not?

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
      You're talking about the same people who de-branded Raffles Class, and removed the 'E', palm tree and 'F' logos - I'm beginning to see a pattern here...
      Originally posted by jhm View Post
      ... and don't forget the Megatops etc.
      Those were the days....

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
        You're talking about the same people who de-branded Raffles Class, and removed the 'E', palm tree and 'F' logos - I'm beginning to see a pattern here...
        Indeed. Going from being that little bit different to one of the penny pinching pack.

Comment

Originally posted by fimo View Post
          Those were the days....
          "Those were the days..my friend, I thought they never end..."....SQFAN breaks into a song...

Let's see how the overall impact of all these changes will be felt over the course of the next few years. Only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Fimo, indeed I prefer the distinkctive blue batik pattern on the old card. It's really showing the "image" of Singapore Airlines.
            Yes, the current (old) ones really were unique, and the Solitaires were fantastic and colorful!

New ones, totally suck...not to be a sourpuss, but I was really proud of carrying the old design, but I don't think the new ones would be really unique.

Anyway, I'm not getting the new ones - didn't have the time to fly my tickets I had outstanding...but I'm not too upset overall...

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
              "Those were the days..my friend, I thought they never end..."....SQFAN breaks into a song...

Let's see how the overall impact of all these changes will be felt over the course of the next few years. Only time will tell.
              I just haven't routed via SIN - simple as that - LH/AA is (and soon 9w) will be getting all my business...

Comment

I received my Solitaire card today. It's the old design. I don't care either way, but I know some members here are passionate about such things so I'm sharing the data point. It was sent late August.

Comment

I thought the new cards look rather contemporary and the colour schemes is pretty much in line with their new Cabin colours. Well, the luggage tags were just horrible to say the least. Anyone has any clue for the new Krisflyer cards?
                  -z.h.i.w.e.n-

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Thank you, Lobster! Hope you get the "other" shiny card as well...
                    Has anyone got the new designed card yet? Or are they still giving out the old designs(Propably till they run out of stock?)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                      Has anyone got the new designed card yet? Or are they still giving out the old designs(Propably till they run out of stock?)
                      The cards are probably printed on white stock. I suspect the cut-over was 1 September. I know mine was printed in late August.

Comment

Still missing a Solitaire card. Apologies for the pic quality.

Comment

Thank you for posting the real pictures of the card and tags, StarG! What do you think about them seeing them in reality? Better than the brochure I posted before, or indeed they don't have a charming and interesting design?

Comment

To be honest, the QPP membership card looks better in real life.
                            However, the luggage tags... I really don't know what to say.
                            As you can see, there is no difference in color or design between the QPP and TPP tags.
                            The bottom part is a bit busy ("KRISFLYER - Singapore Airlines - PPS CLUB - SOLITAIRE").

Comment

Thank you StarG. Not too impressed....The luggage tag cover surface looked interesting. What is it made of? Leather? Is that light brown in colour?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                                The luggage tag cover surface looked interesting. What is it made of? Leather? Is that light brown in colour?
                                I recently received the same luggage tag covers with the older design luggage tags. No, they are not leather. They are cheap plastic imitation leather.

Comment

Working...
                                X