Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
    I like the red SEN tags as well. I also like the metal UA 1K tags from the year when 1K was first introduced -- about 1994.
    I have seen a friend of mine use his LX SEN one like a FTL card...using the metal wire band to secure it to his backpack - looked quite cool... (now wanting to switch to a CH address to get the LX logo, after SEN qualification this morning! )

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
        I just took my recently received old-style Solitaire card out of my travel wallet to compare it to the photo above. Any preference I might have between them is smaller than a cockroach's ass.* SQ can send me either card style any time.

* If a cockroach were to have a pet donkey, what size would that donkey be?

Comment

I suppose there will also be a re-design of the PPS Club Amex.

Comment

I just took my recently received old-style Solitaire card out of my travel wallet to compare it to the photo above. Any preference I might have between them is smaller than a cockroach's ass.* SQ can send me either card style any time.
            I agree - looks like a mix between new and old, so

* If a cockroach were to have a pet donkey, what size would that donkey be?
            I would think that the cockroach would want to have a pet smaller than him, unless he wanted to ride him!

Comment

StarG, that's a pretty disgusting FF card design. Well, thanks for sharing as that's one card I'm not going to get.

Comment

Note that the number of years qualified is gone from the cards as well.

Comment

I have not read thoroughly other threads, but does that means that upgrading and priority standby will be based on cumulative PPS Value from now?

Comment

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
                    I have not read thoroughly other threads, but does that means that upgrading and priority standby will be based on cumulative PPS Value from now?
                    We don't know, but that's how I would do it if I were running SQ.

Comment

My old style card sent at the end of August still includes years qualified. I got the new style luggage tags together with it though.

Comment

I thought the new design was quite refreshing...oh well...

Anyway, any redesign for *G?

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
                          Anyway, any redesign for *G?
                          AFAIK, no new design for ES nor EG.

Comment

There is actually a refreshed design with the new KrisFlyer font out already since a couple of months ago. I don't think there is going to be further redesign.

Comment

So now I have both the old design and new design of Solitaire Life Member.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                                So now I have both the old design and new design of Solitaire Life Member.
                                Pics if you please

Comment

Working...
                                X