No announcement yet.

Re-design of PPS and KrisFlyer cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually think the new QPP card looks like an improvement over the old one (but then again I really am not a fan of the old one).

The new luggage tags are just so dull it is unbelievable.

Comment

Thanks for posting the pics, StarG. The luggage tags look slightly better with the plastic covers but still very dull.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
        Thank you StarG. Not too impressed....The luggage tag cover surface looked interesting. What is it made of? Leather? Is that light brown in colour?
        The imitation leather cover has been used for quite some time now.
        The color is dark brown.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
          The imitation leather cover has been used for quite some time now.
          The color is dark brown.
          Have not seen anything like the pseudo leather cover this side of the world. Then again, I was of the plastic casing vintage.

Comment

Have not seen anything like the pseudo leather cover this side of the world. Then again, I was of the plastic casing vintage.
            You've been terribly neglected up there in Scotland. Even I've got the pleather ones from my QPP year.
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
              You've been terribly neglected up there in Scotland. Even I've got the pleather ones from my QPP year.
              Actually, I was being neglected as well. Unloved. My first pleather ones are the LPP replacement that I got recently. Prior to that, I live in a plastic breakable world.

Comment

You're kidding me ? I really did not know they existed.... I am so in the sticks....I treat my plastic casing very well. So far, with a total of 4 plastic casing only one is mishandled at LHR. That's 25%.

Comment

I got some last year, then when I renewed PPS they sent me the crappy hard plastic casing ones that break in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Actually, I was being neglected as well. Unloved. My first pleather ones are the LPP replacement that I got recently. Prior to that, I live in a plastic breakable world.
                    Until I qualified for TPP, I only ever got the breakable clear plastic covers. Since I normally don't check luggage, I always had to break them myself while they were attached to carry-ons. I don't think that ever took more than two flights. I certainly never had one survive a whole trip.

Comment

But not all the plastic casing is breakable. I have one on my carry on which I put SQ card one side and my precious BA Silver. Had been with me since starting my run in April, and still looks good!
                      But I love the red LH SEN tag. I treasure them. Oops, only one left courtesy of ...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        But not all the plastic casing is breakable. I have one on my carry on which I put SQ card one side and my precious BA Silver.

But I love the red LH SEN tag. I treasure them. Oops, only one left courtesy of ...
                        Your plastic casing can hold two cards?

Yes, LH SEN tag is unique...maybe for those in the know?

Comment

Yes, LH SEN tag is unique...maybe for those in the know?
                          Not at FRA it isn't -- so many bags with little red tags.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Can't win, isn't? If you use it elsewhere outside German airports, no one knows unles the know. DYKWIA?

Comment

My dear, I use the red tag for my carry-on! More stylish...

Note to someone who is in dot dot dots right now: I will not return the red tag! Just let me have a memento for reminding me how great the trips were.

Comment

I like the red SEN tags as well. I also like the metal UA 1K tags from the year when 1K was first introduced -- about 1994.

Comment

Working...
                                X