At last, I have the card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
    CGK, perhaps you should ask for a replacement and frame this card as it may be the last one.

Congrats!

Yeah, I think I will keep the card and the luggage tags for collection purpose. I am hoping that PPS agent whom O spoke to a month ago (called by SKL staff) and promised to send a welcome letter (which already a month and had not arrived), and would send the right package, will still keep his promise so that I will have another set, hopefully the new design.
    Keep waiting patiently for the original welcome package!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Excellent news! Please pop the supplemental in the post to me and I'll transfer you my miles.
      Sorry, jhm, but IWillNeverFlySQ had the winning bid! Better luck next time!

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyingProf View Post
        Sorry, jhm, but IWillNeverFlySQ had the winning bid! Better luck next time!
        I think jhm meant for mine.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
          I think jhm meant for mine.
          Ah, I see the confusion now! I was replying to CGK's first post above but, in the meantime, you posted just before I did.

(I'm really disappointed that, as DFP mentions, IWillNeverFlySQ won the bid - I'll have to offer an additional pack of playing cards next time... )

Comment

Congratulations to everyone with their nice new shinny cards

Comment

Thank you, Lobster! Hope you get the "other" shiny card as well...

Comment

Update

I still have not gotten my Welcome Kit as LPP as well as the other stuff that usually SQ mail after requalification.

Comment

I got my 'TPP Kit' this week but I've got the new style card unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                    Does it show years qualified?

Comment

I just had some details changed on my PPS membership last Thursday so SQ will send me a new card in 4 week time. I am actually looking forward to the new card. I actually like the new design.

Comment

Who is the lucky one getting the supplement?

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                          Does it show years qualified?
                          Nope. Just the expiry date in 12 months time. A bit of a con as I had QPP until March 2009 as it stood and there's little difference these days.

Comment

Nope. Just the expiry date in 12 months time. A bit of a con as I had QPP until March 2009 as it stood and there's little difference these days.
                            One big difference is that with TPP one need qualify only every second year to remain in the PPS club.

Comment

Today, I received my welcome pack for LPP. The usual envelope outside, but the inside packaging has different color. I received the card and the luggage tags with the new design. Something that strikes me right away is the fact that this LPP card has an expiry date, which is exactly the same as my renewal date for being Solitaire last time. Thus in this case December 2008. The old design LPP card I had doesn't have an expiry date.
                              Not to forget, I received SGD380 Gift Voucher.

An interesting note in the welcome letter:

We are pleased to inform you that we have refresed the design of our membership cards and luggage tags, and your new cards accompany this letter. The previous Solitaire PPS Club Life membership card design will no longer be valid for use.

Comment

Working...
                              X