• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
    Yes...
    Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by kris View Post
      C class on SQ828 will be the newly fitted ones right?
      *bump*

Cause I'm assuming 828 hasn't been refitted at 831 yet.

Comment

PVG is easy to determine what seats.

All 772 are the new regional C. All 773 are the old regional.

Just look at my thread

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
          PVG is easy to determine what seats.

All 772 are the new regional C. All 773 are the old regional.

Just look at my thread
          Ahh. Hurrah!

Thanks for the information

Comment

Kyo,

For new regional C on SQ835, there isn't seats 11A & 11K, only 11D and 11F.
            The more I think about it, the more I feel I need to ask if you think 11D/F is better or 12A/K is better?

Because I gave up 12K to swap to 11F (and asked them to write a note for 11A/K, which you mention does not exist).

I'm wondering if 12A/K is like the 333 where I have more legroom in Row 11 than Row 12? or if it's only 11D and F that are like 11A/K on the 333...

Comment

Just another question (sorry for so many!)

I know I sound like a hillbilly here, but I'd really like to know how to maximize my first experience in C.

Apart from SKL, BTC (I'm pescetarian so the salmon dish for brunch seems perfect), anything else?

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                The more I think about it, the more I feel I need to ask if you think 11D/F is better or 12A/K is better?

Because I gave up 12K to swap to 11F (and asked them to write a note for 11A/K, which you mention does not exist).

I'm wondering if 12A/K is like the 333 where I have more legroom in Row 11 than Row 12? or if it's only 11D and F that are like 11A/K on the 333...
                Haha, I have not been on the retro-fitted aircrafts yet so I cannot answer you. Anyone who has been on it and the 333 should be able to do the comparison and inform everyone here.

Here is the link to the retro fit seat map :

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/Util...nt=772&index=3

Btw, no more PVG for me, I am off to TPE on the 333 later this week. Going to ban/avoid old regional 773s if I can, those seats are awful and torn, not worth on a F splurge & IFE is not guaranteed AVOD.

IMHO, retrofitted ac 11D/11F is nearer to the galley and the curtain can be disturbing with the crew walking about, I would prefer 12A/12K.

Comment

Kyo+, I wouldn't sweat the small stuff and just enjoy the bulkhead row AND the view from the window.

Can't specifically answer if there's more legroom in 11 centre or 12 window. But personally I quite dislike being in Row 11 forward-centre close to the curtain...

Comment

Our dear N_Architect has provided the answer: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...4&postcount=43

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                      Our dear N_Architect has provided the answer: http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showpost...4&postcount=43
                      He has, indeed!

/me calls Krisflyer...

Comment

Originally posted by kris View Post
                        Just another question (sorry for so many!)

I know I sound like a hillbilly here, but I'd really like to know how to maximize my first experience in C.

Apart from SKL, BTC (I'm pescetarian so the salmon dish for brunch seems perfect), anything else?

Cheers
                        Yup..... Relax, enjoy yourself, and don't stress out on all the should haves/could haves/would haves! Think too much and you might just miss out on the whole experience...
                        God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Haha, I have not been on the retro-fitted aircrafts yet so I cannot answer you. Anyone who has been on it and the 333 should be able to do the comparison and inform everyone here.

Here is the link to the retro fit seat map :

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/Util...nt=772&index=3

Btw, no more PVG for me, I am off to TPE on the 333 later this week. Going to ban/avoid old regional 773s if I can, those seats are awful and torn, not worth on a F splurge & IFE is not guaranteed AVOD.

IMHO, retrofitted ac 11D/11F is nearer to the galley and the curtain can be disturbing with the crew walking about, I would prefer 12A/12K.
                          What about 17H/K? I did not go into the other part of J last time and I am booked on two trips shortly now and row 12 is booked but 17 is free. (on sq827)

Also as on one of them is sq826 I guess it will be supper or a full breakfast service near landing? I see the cabin is split slightly differently again on that flight with 3 rows in the other part of J as opposed to 2.
                          Last edited by 225; 27 August 2010, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X