Singapore Airlines To Inaugurate A380 Operations to Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    Are you going to that flight and in R? I might join you too. Won't be in R though.
    Cool...you'll be in J?

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
      3A and 3K are better choices. I tried 1F and didn't like it much.
      Yeah...i think 2A is good as well...taken it to Narita

Comment

Originally posted by KevSQ View Post
        Cool...you'll be in J?
        Hope so...it depends on the work schedule. I will PM if I am heading for this flight. Probably J.

Comment

Welcome to SQ Talk...i'll be on the same flight @ 1F on the 9th July...and guess what? Will be spending 3 nights in Langham Place, Mongkok (my fav hotel in HKG) as well..meet u on the flight...

kevSQ, ultra-cool you are on suites for this flight. I am on seats 30plus close to your section but not sure if i can venture to your territory and say hi..haa

Yup, langhamPlace my fav too and by far the best value 5star hotel in HK. I gotten myself Club lvl at 1387.50hkd/nite..another great deal...haa

Comment

Originally posted by SQ_0303 View Post
            kevSQ, ultra-cool you are on suites for this flight. I am on seats 30plus close to your section but not sure if i can venture to your territory and say hi..haa

Yup, langhamPlace my fav too and by far the best value 5star hotel in HK. I gotten myself Club lvl at 1387.50hkd/nite..another great deal...haa
            Hi...i've just changed my seating to 3A...and good...you have a great deal there in Langham Place...normally i would be upgraded because i am their 1865 Voyager member....would be great if you could come over and celebrate it on board...what time you'll be at the gate? PM me..

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
              3A and 3K are better choices. I tried 1F and didn't like it much.
              I'm on 3A now...thanks! Always wanted to try the 1 suite but always ended up with either 2 or 3 seating..

Comment

Hi...i've just changed my seating to 3A...and good...you have a great deal there in Langham Place...normally i would be upgraded because i am their 1865 Voyager member....would be great if you could come over and celebrate it on board...what time you'll be at the gate? PM me..

Sure, likely to be at the gate 1hr before departure i guess...PM u before i reach gate...seeye.

Comment

Hi all
                  I will be on both the flights in Y Upper Deck, hope to say Hello to your or say Hello to me...

Comment

Originally posted by SQFlyboy View Post
                    Hi all
                    I will be on both the flights in Y Upper Deck, hope to say Hello to your or say Hello to me...
                    Great...have you booked your seating?

Comment

• Just FYI, I saw that Conrad Hong Kong is having a buy one night get one night free now. May be of interest to some of you doing the inaugurals.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                        Conrad Hong Kong is having a buy one night get one night free now.
                        That's my favourite Conrad.

Comment

• Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          Just FYI, I saw that Conrad Hong Kong is having a buy one night get one night free now. May be of interest to some of you doing the inaugurals.
                          Thanks..will be looking into it...times really bad huh? I guess this is the first time conrad doing a buy one free one nite

Comment

• Conrad HK is lovely. Just two weeks ago I was next door at the JW Marriott. Always quite nice even though there's construction going on our front. It's barely noticeable.
                            blog

Comment

• I am booked on SQ 856 seat 20D on July 9. Very excited for my first A380 flight

Comment

• Originally posted by BOSqq View Post
                                I am booked on SQ 856 seat 20D on July 9. Very excited for my first A380 flight
                                Great...see you at the gate...do PM us...

Comment

Working...
                                X