No announcement yet.

Kebaya IFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a photo of DFP and CGK next to each other ? Ouch, the clash of stripes!

I've never met a purple on my travels so far...

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      Is there a photo of DFP and CGK next to each other ? Ouch, the clash of stripes!

I've never met a purple on my travels so far...
      We don't coordinate our wardrobe! But yeah, you will see below, the light blue and the light red kebaya... oops I mean batik shirt. And again, the green has to kneel down...

Comment

I'm fairly sure that the IFS in the first photo in CGK's post #36 is the same one as I had on SQ 001 SFO-HKG on Dec. 15-16th last year. She was lovely. Very friendly. I chatted with her briefly, and she said there used to be only a handful of female IFS's but now SQ has around 30 or so. FWIW.

Comment

SQ638 SIN-NRT 19Mar07

Another purple kebaya IFS!
          I was on her flight before. And great to see her remembering me!

Comment

Are there any IFS who never came face to face with CGK? If there are would be curious on that number.
            My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Post #36, 2nd picture with me wearing those elephant pattern shirt, she was the IFS last night. She urged me to run for my-so-called-life as well...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                Another purple kebaya IFS!
                I was on her flight before. And great to see her remembering me!
                I met a purple kebaya IFS on DPS-SIN last week. Very professional
                There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Post #36, 2nd picture with me wearing those elephant pattern shirt, she was the IFS last night. She urged me to run for my-so-called-life as well...
                  Go CGK Go ...
                  We need a 'lifer' her.
                  I'm cheering you on. Anyone else from SQT?

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                    We need a 'lifer' her.
                    I'm cheering you on. Anyone else from SQT?
                    There's at least one lifer here already!

Comment

Originally posted by LukeGT View Post
                      I met a purple kebaya IFS on DPS-SIN last week. Very professional
                      Okay, in my opinion, (except the kebaya IFS on my SQ1 long time ago) kebaya IFS are very professional and are working harder. The male IFS, most of them just supervise. well the IFS on my CGK-SIN flight couple days ago, he put the glass incorrectly (remember the F logo facing you), then later on, he forgot completely the double espresso that I ordered. In the mean time, the kebaya IFS on my SIN-NRT was really working, i.e. serving, etc. even getting the clothes from the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
                        Aunt? Hehe. You're young enough to be my sister.

My problem: I can't seem to figure out how old they are. It's just a little scary to ask a 29 year old girl out. Almost did it when I was flirting with the cute Lead Stewardess on my way home in F, but I was too sleep-deprived and I forgot.
                        I met one Chief Stewardess on a SIN-NRT return flight in December; she was very open, friendly and frank, telling me she is Malaysian, 35 yrs old and single/unattached.
                        I guess when we ourselves and open and sincere, the other person will reciprocate. (Just don't ask questions which you yourself are not prepared to answer)
                        J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Okay, in my opinion, (except the kebaya IFS on my SQ1 long time ago) kebaya IFS are very professional and are working harder. The male IFS, most of them just supervise. well the IFS on my CGK-SIN flight couple days ago, he put the glass incorrectly (remember the F logo facing you), then later on, he forgot completely the double espresso that I ordered. In the mean time, the kebaya IFS on my SIN-NRT was really working, i.e. serving, etc. even getting the clothes from the closet.
                          I have only had about 5 flights with them but without doubt the Kebaya IFS are harder working and a lot more fun to fly with than their male counterparts IME.

Comment

SQ638 SIN-NRT 19Mar2007

Excellent IFS!
                            Great LSS and LS as well. Enjoyable flight.

Comment

Hey!!

Isn't she the model for the Madame Tussaud's SIA Girl?

Looks vaguely familiar...I think she has aged gracefully
                              Last edited by mec; 21 March 2007, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Oops... my memory is very bad.
                                The IFS I had on my SQ 638 is not the same as the post #36 2nd picture.
                                Last edited by CGK; 21 March 2007, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X