Kebaya IFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    I disagree. That statement just goes to show you don't know how to pick them
    And how WOULD you pick? Not that its matters to me anymore but for my 'friend' on this board who would most love to know

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
      And how WOULD you pick? Not that its matters to me anymore but for my 'friend' on this board who would most love to know
      Yeah I also have a "friend" who would like to know too.

Comment

Heheh... have your "friend" buy me a few drinks the next time I'm in SIN and I might start talking

Comment

Hmm in fact, your "friend" was on my mind, when all those green kebaya girls were so sweet with me.

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            Hmm in fact, your "friend" was on my mind, when all those green kebaya girls were so sweet with me.

I think I need to travel more on SQ.

Comment

Pictures of my recent Kebaya IFS

From my recent trips, two lovely ladies in F cabin. They were very professional and playful. Yup, DeltaFlyingProf and I were in the same flight, and he wanted me to move to Y (which as you may have know, I won the bet this month ). because were seating in 4CD and the flight was full. So we were joking around, and both IFS were very much loving it that we were easy going and having fun.

Comment

heres one picture of a Sq lady in brown. it does looks kinda purple or burgundy

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4...jlovcphru0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by singaporeairlinesboi View Post
                  heres one picture of a Sq lady in brown. it does looks kinda purple or burgundy

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/4...jlovcphru0.jpg
                  The SQ lady in burgundy/brown is (I think) the senior flight attendant
                  "Singapore Girl, You're A Great Way To Fly"

-Singapore Airlines

Comment

Wow, thanks for putting up the photo. I had the same IFS in your pic recently!

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011 View Post
                      That is correct. Aboard - in the cabin - she is NO 1.

Comment

Originally posted by AndrewSQ011 View Post
                        Hey there!!! The brown kebaya means she's the highest ranking... i'm kinda fortunate to hve a stewardess and her steward husband living 1 floor below me... She's a senior also(green)... Kinda pleasant but they all kinda look so stuck up... I've kinda noticed also tt SG Girls are kinda unpleasant... Hope the newer generation will improve things... I hve also noticed tt they *** 'manufacture' beautiful gairls anymore...

Comment

[QUOTE=CGK;2041]Since last summer, I have not had any purple Kebaya IFS. And in this trip, LAX-NRT, DPS-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the Kebaya IFS were in charge. One of them told me that there are about 400 IFS, and 50 of them are women.

And, for my LAX-NRT, NRT-SIN, and SIN-FRA, the LS were so sweet to me, and most importantly good looking and young, and somewhat flirty with me. I am sure LukeGT would be so jealous. Unfortunately, I am taken and faithful.

On my last trip, i was pleasantly served by a IFSS... Pretty and youthful but she looks like she's been smoking(unsightly) I think most of my IFA were females...

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post

This is the same IFS I had on SIN-AKL earlier this month, when they equipment swapped for a 3 class regional a/c and she reseated me in the F cabin.

I agree, she is great and rather good laugh as well.

Comment

Another Kebaya IFS in my SQ325 FRA-SIN. Very nice. And yeah, when everyone was sleeping, I sneaked out to the galley, and showed her my pics collection on the 77W new F and C. She has not seen it yet.
                              And, of course, the pretty LSS, and the nice gentleman LS. I will miss you all. Looking forward to another time!
                              It's so sad that last night was the last time I had Connexion. From current schedule I have, no 744 on the route before Dec 31.

Comment

Again, another purple IFS on my flight SQ638. Very nice.
                                And here is the picture on my SQ325 with the F cabin crew.

And another photo.

Comment

Working...
                                X