Kebaya IFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
    So, is SQFAN still searching for his Singapore Girl?
    Yes, I still am. CGK has been kidding around. I am seriously looking for my other half.

Comment

Originally posted by MegatopLover View Post
      CGK: You are being borderline obsessive-compulsive here (think Jack Nicholson in "As Good As It Gets" ), and you'd better watch out or you'll get a big "PITA" and "we don't love him anymore" noted next to your name on all future passenger manifests.

OTOH, you're right, they're different. And the around-the-rim presentation is much better. At least the LSS knew you were kidding around. What real SQ people must think of us obsessive fans. On the other hand, you're much friendlier than Jack Nicholson, so who could complain?
      I thought I have attention-deficit-disorder? Anyhow, at the moment, I have already a note underneath my name on my PNR.

And don't tell me how disappointed I was seeing the caviar covered by couscous in the regional caviar appetiser. (Hmm better not mentioned the flight number and the dates!)

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      So, is SQFAN still searching for his Singapore Girl?
      I think so. Let's all try to help him please... I am not dr. love, but I have told him to fly and fly on SQ often, and perhaps will hit it off with right one!

Comment

Taking SQ638 SIN-NRT, and I was so surprised to see her again, as well as the LSS. Had great flight as always.
        But something funny though. Many times recently I was on 77W F cabin. Being iback in SkySuites again, it's a different feeling, i.e. missing the wide seats and the wide video screen as well as the new china.

Comment

Comment

Anyone has a picture of mdm tusaud's wax figure of the singapore girl?

Comment

CGK looks weird in photos...lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by aviationfreak View Post
                Anyone has a picture of mdm tusaud's wax figure of the singapore girl?
                Is she the one?

Comment

Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  Is she the one?

Yes she is the "real" one. But is he asking for the picture of the wax figure or the real person>?
                  A great way to fly!

Comment

Working...
                  X