Kebaya IFS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by globetrekker84 View Post
    My problem: I can't seem to figure out how old they are. It's just a little scary to ask a 29 year old girl out. Almost did it when I was flirting with the cute Lead Stewardess on my way home in F, but I was too sleep-deprived and I forgot.
    Coincidentally, the last very pretty SQ LS (initial "V") I came across was on my HKG-SFO flight a couple of months ago in F. On my return SFO-HKG, she was onboard albeit not in F, but she did came by to say hi.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      I think LukeGT would be even more jealous if it was a LSS.
      Oh YES!
      There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
      If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

My problem: I can't seem to figure out how old they are. It's just a little scary to ask a 29 year old girl out.
        Age ain't nothing but a number! (Disclosure: all but one of the women I have dated since 2001 have been older than me).

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
        My women friends tell me the reason age differences matter to them is that as a rule, younger men tend to have a very different view of where the date would lead (a rule which, they admit, has exceptions).
        I wonder whether I'm part of the exceptions or the rule

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
          The Kebaya for the IFSS is actually brown (supposedly according to their uniform tender for handbags).
          BROWN??? I most certainly hope NOT The current Purple looks so nice. Brown = someone needs to be

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            BROWN??? I most certainly hope NOT The current Purple looks so nice. Brown = someone needs to be
            Maybe its brown to match with the new 77W interiors?

Comment

Oh, I meant it actually is brown, not will be brown. But their brown just looks purple.

Comment

Originally posted by Singapore_Air View Post
                Oh, I meant it actually is brown, not will be brown. But their brown just looks purple.
                It may WELL be brown, but why ruin it for those of us (who look through rose tinted glasses) who think it's a lovely shade of burgundy?

Comment

shortie... sei troppo di tendenza!!!! (you're a so "fashion" SQTalker )
                  There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
                  If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
                    Unfortunately, I am taken and faithful.
                    Congratulations

Comment

I've dated three stewardesses over the years and have no interest in doing so again. In a nutshell: high maintenance.

Comment

ooh...monitoring this thread with great interest

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                          I've dated three stewardesses over the years and have no interest in doing so again. In a nutshell: high maintenance.
                          Interesting....

Comment

Interesting....
                            Oh, I dunno. I think it's more interesting to follow our young gt84 as he gets his first date with an SQ Girl.
                            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                              Oh, I dunno. I think it's more interesting to follow our young gt84 as he gets his first date with an SQ Girl.
                              It may be a while folks given how SQ's jacked up all their award tickets and probably will spill over to UA soon. Also, no plans to fly SQ in a while. I'll keep everyone posted though.

Comment

Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                                I disagree. That statement just goes to show you don't know how to pick them

Comment

Working...
                                X