No announcement yet.

A350 Deliveries and Routes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9V-SMD is currently listed as parked on planespotters.net and seemed to have a test flight scheduled on icargo.net on June 1st. Anyone knows what is happening to the aircraft when it was parked? Is it maintanance or something like that?

Comment

• 9V-SJC has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 60.

Comment

• 9V-SJD has completed her First Flight.

Photo source: a380.boards.net

Comment

• Originally posted by SQKevin View Post
          9V-SJD has completed her First Flight.

Photo source: a380.boards.net
          Just had a family-friend fly SJE on SQ32 back to SFO. Having read a couple of posts ago, I think after SJD, there are 5 more A350 to be delivered (SJF, SJG, SJH, SJI, SJJ).

When is delivery expected for SJD?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post

Just had a family-friend fly SJE on SQ32 back to SFO. Having read a couple of posts ago, I think after SJD, there are 5 more A350 to be delivered (SJF, SJG, SJH, SJI, SJJ).

When is delivery expected for SJD?
            9V-SJD is currently performing her CAF so she could be delivered as early as this weekend if all goes well.

Comment

9V-SJD is currently performing her CAF so she could be delivered as early as this weekend if all goes well.
              9V-SJD Delivery Flight has been delayed.
              Last edited by Not You; 6 August 2022, 12:41 AM. Reason: Delivery Flight Delayed.

Comment

• 9V-SJD is scheduled to arrive in SIN on Sunday (21AUG22) at 0945hrs as SQ8895.
                Last edited by Not You; 20 August 2022, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• 9V-SJD has taken off on her Delivery Flight as SQ8895. She is scheduled to arrive at Changi at 10.08am (local time) on Sunday morning.

Comment

• 9V-SJD has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 61.

Comment

• As I said the remainder of the A359 deliveries would go up to SJJ. Correct me if I am wrong. That would in the future allow SQ to open up some new nonstop US routes (i.e. Chicago, Philadelphia, maybe Boston or Toronto), but we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

9V-SJD has landed at Changi bringing the SQ A350 fleet to 61.
                        My dad is on 9V-SJD flying SQ31, lucky he got a brand new A359.

Comment

• Can the non-ULR A350s do LAX-SIN on a regular pax load with the headwinds during Northern Winter?
                          My SQ35 shows scheduled flight time 17h50m and operated with a non-ULR.

Comment

• Originally posted by ell3 View Post
                            Can the non-ULR A350s do LAX-SIN on a regular pax load with the headwinds during Northern Winter?
                            My SQ35 shows scheduled flight time 17h50m and operated with a non-ULR.
                            The LAX flights appear to be scheduled with the newer non-ULR A359s on a regular basis (SMV-SJE). These A359s would appear to be built to a higher spec (MTOW and other aerodynamic enhancements) and are more capable than the earlier long-haul series (SMA-SMU).

Comment

• Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post

My dad is on 9V-SJD flying SQ31, lucky he got a brand new A359.
                              My dad is on his way back to SFO on SQ32 on premium economy and got SJD once again.

Comment

• I have noticed that SQ34/33 (Evening SFO nonstop flight) that typically used the ULH A359 (SGA-SGE) with all Business & Premium economy are also now using the frames SMV-SJE.

But it seems to only operate 4 times a week (Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri). It’s a sure sign that as we move to the Winter schedule, it might go daily. I am anyway booked on SQ33 in December since I could not switch to SQ31 so just wondering how 17-18 hrs nonstop is gonna do. The most I have done is 16 hrs but even thats too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X