No announcement yet.

The useless new website, launched in May 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please give SQ a break, they are busy with horse racing event today.

Comment

Had a quick peek before heading out for breakfast this morning, and well, underwhelmed is an understatement...

How is this an improvement?

Comment

Originally posted by j.lin View Post
        Please give SQ a break, they are busy with horse racing event today.
        haha..it's still business as usual. Maybe the planes should have a break too..

Comment

Is it me or the new website is damn slow???

Comment

The launch went well then

Error 404--Not Found
            From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
            10.4.5 404 Not Found

The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

Comment

Pathetic. While attempting to complete a redemption waitlist using my other-half's KF login, the system hung, then bounced out to an error page with my KF number at the top of the page (obviously referencing a previous cookie)...

I wonder how much revenue SQ is losing from this dud booking engine...?

Comment

Slow is an understatement.. i don't know abt everyone but i prefer the old layout..

Comment

I'm in Singapore, but when I access the class cuisine page, economy class is in English, business class is in deutsche, first class is in francaise.

Very puzzling
                  I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by LOWJHG View Post
                    I'm in Singapore, but when I access the class cuisine page, economy class is in English, business class is in deutsche, first class is in francaise.

Very puzzling

haha what a joke and they still dare to launch the new website with that many bugs

i hope the OIC who signed off the UAT doesn't get into deep shite for this mess.

Comment

- I like the redemption availability display on the old website (with colors) better - easier to see which flights are available and which are not.
                      - Retrieving a booking not booked online, now requires entering the date of departure and departure city, even though the PNR is listed on my "My Booking" page.
                      - Highlight of which flights are confirmed and which are waitlisted - was better on the old website than the new one.
                      - As milehighj and UMD pointed out: what a waste of the screen real estate. Not liking the calendar displayed at all time. A pop-up would do the job better.
                      - The more I navigate the website, the more I find the layout (general & everything else) very inefficient. Waste of space here and there. They should learn a thing or two from the European airlines websites (BA, AF).

Comment

It is inconceivable that a large corporate of SQ's stature could switch over to a new website without extensive testing before going online. Judging by the critical comments above, over only a few short hours since cutover, the testing was totally inadequate.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                          -
                          - The more I navigate the website, the more I find the layout (general & everything else) very inefficient. Waste of space here and there. They should learn a thing or two from the European airlines websites (BA, AF).
                          Very true...European airlines websites are the best out there. I particularly like the one from KLM.

Comment

can't pull up my bookings. even searching via ticket number is useless.
                            blog

Comment

I can see the bookings listed in my KF account but clicking it for details trigger "system error". Errors appearing now in random from all the above feedback. Just as precaution, I am printing out my flight bookings and KF statement. Who knows, later a "system error" might wipe out all my bookings and miles.

This is stupid. Did they even test the damn thing? Looks like we are having a major screw-up taking place.

Comment

I quite like it. Has a refreshing new look as compared to the old dull grey colour scheme.

Comment

Working...
                                X