Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not iPad-friendly

Comment

Looks cool. Give it some time and hope SQ can fine tune it to speed up access.

Can anyone find a way to view PPS Value details? I cannot find details for flights credited to other FFP.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
        Looks cool.Can anyone find a way to view PPS Value details? I cannot find details for flights credited to other FFP.
        YES that's the problem i'm facing right now! The only way that i can pull up my Booking which was credited to A3 is by manually entering the PNR details even though i bought it with my KF Account logged in.
        What's more i could not find the 'redeem an upgrade' button of which the call centre said should be working by tomorrow.
        I know when you airline bling, that could only mean one thing

Comment

Originally posted by SQueeze View Post
          Not iPad-friendly
          Precisely

Comment

I checked my upcoming bookings and found the following:
            1. A380 original R Booking is now showing "P" booking class - NOT HAPPY!!
            2. My birthdate on PNR is 1/1/2011 .... *
            3. My Gender is ... hmm.. "empty" *
            4. On one of my segement where I used points to upgrade from Full Y to J, it showed Milage not accurable.
            5. I am based in Australia... but SQ thinks that we speak Espanol downunder...
            6. All of my BTC selection are now gone.
            7. When trying to select seats, all I got is empty panel...

I tested on Safari (iPad), IE 7.0 and Firefox 4... I can repeat all of the above errors.

Whoever did the UAT/TST/QA should be sent to Siberia for some re-education.

Edit: * For the life of me, I couldn't update my DOB or Gender.

Comment

Utter utter load of cr*p
              Page space as said is beyond belief, why squeeze everything in the middle?
              Sloooooow
              Looks like a teenager did it from home for a school project and stuck random photos of things on it that came from the Microsoft Office disk.
              I can not believe a large multi national company looked at that and signed it off.

Comment

Running against the vein of my previous entry, it seems to be working OK for me now... haha ok spoke too soon. Seat selection tool is PHAIL. What really grates for me is the font design. Seriously too much serif fonts, and the mixture is so grating, sometimes serif, sometimes sans.

Comment

Can see it now from Singapore. Not quite liking the deep blue colours blending into the drop-down tabs with the exact same colour. It's almost borderless. The previous site layout actually might have worked a bit better, but I guess over time, people will get used to the new one.

Am not a font nazi, nor am I Steve Jobs, so I haven't noticed much font-wise on the front page, but if you say so...

Think they could have let the upgrade roast a bit more in the oven before going live with this. How not to launch a website #101.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    How not to launch a website #101.
                    Since HBS wrote a case study about SQ's brand management in the good old days, perhaps this can be a case study of a bad stumble (in which the concept of the full award levels can also figure prominently).

Poor show for SQ; frankly, an embarrassment.
                    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I've been too skerred to look all day, but I finally braved myself...

I couldn't believe my eyes...

It looks like the homepage of a guesthouse in Geylang! I keep on thinking I would see Google Ads on the margins!

The new blue is just so...blah, cheap and tacky looking
                      Le jour de Saint Eugène, en traversant la Calle Mayor...

Comment

Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                        Running against the vein of my previous entry, it seems to be working OK for me now... haha ok spoke too soon. Seat selection tool is PHAIL. What really grates for me is the font design. Seriously too much serif fonts, and the mixture is so grating, sometimes serif, sometimes sans.
                        The font is horrible to read.
                        I was just about to compliment the seat map PDF files as they show bassinets etc now but when gonig back to the seatmap option the site got stuck in a loop and now just wont show any lists of maps.

There is a bit of trying to find holes on the site now I admit but seriously, give me the contract next time and i'll do it for half the price and it will work before it goes live, I bet it wasn't cheap and what ever cowboy outfit they used must be laughing all the way to the bank..

Comment

Originally posted by B727 View Post
                          I've been too skerred to look all day, but I finally braved myself...

I couldn't believe my eyes...

It looks like the homepage of a guesthouse in Geylang! I keep on thinking I would see Google Ads on the margins!

The new blue is just so...blah, cheap and tacky looking

Most people here don't know where is Geylang...

Comment

I received an E mail announcing the new web site, so I was curious. Curiosity turned into disappointment when I logged in today to check in for my MUC-SIN flight.
                            - I tried to find "my bookings", and when I detected it at the bottom of the page (on a menu which appears and desappears inconsistently) I clicked on it.
                            - to my surprise I was notified that I had no bookings. It was indicated to click on another link to check your bookings (I thought I just did it?), so I did and found out my missing booking.
                            - I tried to check in and it seems my meal selection has been erased. So I called Singapore SQ and asked them about it (funny SQ phone menu refused my KF number 6 times) and the chap said he could see my special meal selection.

I do agree that on start some issues might happen, but I am surprised that this quality airline is allowing such website to be placed online with so many problems.
                            Design wise, IMHO I find it inconsistent, less attractive, not very logical. Yes, there are some cute improvements like the KF miles indicators, but the typefaces selection and size is quite disturbing as shown today.

Comment

Originally posted by feb01mel View Post
                              Most people here don't know where is Geylang...
                              let alone knowing what a website advertising a "guesthouse" would look like...

Simple really, query the database of the old site, see which Krisflyer members log in the most, take a random sample of say 250 of the top 1000, send an email saying we are updating the site and a link to the beta (test) version and a feedback option. State for spending the time looking and sending feedback as a thank you they will receive say 2000 krisflyer miles.
                              Something so important as your website, especially one where you are trying to get customers to use instead of the call centre, should be tested, approved and checked to death.
                              Basic stuff.

Comment

Finding 'My Booking' now is kinda difficult. Now all has to be done through 'Manage My Booking'. Special Meal selection is still not showing anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X