X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• soarbeyond
    replied
    Originally posted by kapitan View Post
    I will be there 5 plus, whats the weather like out west? Its a bit of a wet here in the east.
    mmm it's raining pretty heavily here

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    I will be there 5 plus, whats the weather like out west? Its a bit of a wet here in the east.

Leave a comment:

• LionCity
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    I will be able to make it! Woohoo! But you guys have dinner really early. I have another thing in the afternoon and should be there around 8.
    Would you need me to bring anything?
    Glad you are coming.

Please note that the timing for me to arrive at the place is 5 pm so that I can start some preparing. Anytime after 6 pm will just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    See you guys all there! I heard from a little bird that Dent@SUB is blasting off out of CGK any moment now...

Leave a comment:

• SQflyergirl
    replied
    Everybody have fun this evening! Wish I could've come, but my passport's with the Nepal Embassy

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    Originally posted by LionCity View Post
    Hi SJJ,

Sorry to hear your situation is a bit iffy. Do let us know the situation either via kyo or myself.

There is always a next round same time next year if the situation developed that you have to go on that trip.

Cheers
    I will be able to make it! Woohoo! But you guys have dinner really early. I have another thing in the afternoon and should be there around 8.
    Would you need me to bring anything?

Leave a comment:

• LionCity
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
    I am looking very iffy for this at the moment. I may have to organise SQTalk Yangon DO #2 this weekend instead....
    Hi SJJ,

Sorry to hear your situation is a bit iffy. Do let us know the situation either via kyo or myself.

There is always a next round same time next year if the situation developed that you have to go on that trip.

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• SuperJonJon
    replied
    I am looking very iffy for this at the moment. I may have to organise SQTalk Yangon DO #2 this weekend instead....

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    I can remove it if you want

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    2 things:

1) The final location is nearer to Clementi (not Bradell)

2) We are honoured and pleased to re-confirm the following celebrities who will be in attendance this Saturday evening, a warm round of applause please for:

StarG
    kapitan
    9V-SIA
    milehighj (will stop by, might not stay long)

Thanks for clearing out your busy schedules for this event.

Furthermore, if anyone would like to join me and Dent@SUB for a pre-party mid-afternoon tea session (I promise it will be somewhere nice and interesting), please register your interest for that also.

The guest list is now finalised (in terms of catering) - any changes, or last minute updates - please leave a message in this thread. Otherwise, SEE YOU ALL THERE!
    errr.... whY is my nick in the list above?

Leave a comment:

• Dent@SUB
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyo View Post

2) We are honoured and pleased to re-confirm the following celebrities who will be in attendance this Saturday evening, a warm round of applause please for:

StarG
    kapitan
    9V-SIA

Yay...!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    2 things:

1) The final location is nearer to Clementi (not Bradell)

StarG
    kapitan
    9V-SIA

Furthermore, if anyone would like to join me and Dent@SUB for a pre-party mid-afternoon tea session (I promise it will be somewhere nice and interesting), please register your interest for that also.

The guest list is now finalised (in terms of catering) - any changes, or last minute updates - please leave a message in this thread. Otherwise, SEE YOU ALL THERE!
    Last edited by Kyo; 12 August 2010, 10:34 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    Hello lion city, I can confirm that I will be there.... Need any contribution from me?

Leave a comment:

• LionCity
    replied
    Update 4

Dear Friends,

Just to let you know that the menu as per my post of 9 August 2010 has been finalized.

There a total of 20 Adults and about half a dozen kids.

Please do give your best support to make the evening a good one.

Let us know if there is any last minute guests. For the 3 overseas guests, we appreciate you taking time and spending money to come to give your support. For those who can't make, there is always another LD to join in.

Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• kapitan
    replied
    Will confirm on Wednesday when I am back in office, thanks....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X