Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probably will be dropping by in KL for a short hop

Comment

• Many years ago... I had a friend who worked for Remy Martin in Australia. His company was introducing Krug Rose and Krug Clos du Mesnil to Australia at the time. I guess it helped to have him as a friend .. cos I got 5 bottles of the Rose and 5 of the Clos at cost. Which was something like A$98 for the Rose, and A$100 for the Clos. They were retailing at A$300 & A$400 respectively!

That was a loooong time ago. I wonder what Francois is doing now...

Comment

• My christmas plans are in limbo pending either BA strike being called off, or BA cancelling their flights so can be rebooked on other airline, or BA changing their strike-affected pax policy.

Unfortunately the BA flights are in the middle of my trip so I don't have many options.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Japan, Macau, NYE in Hong Kong and Seoul for me. BA longhauls plus JL, NH and MU.
          Finalised at last!

LHR-TYO-OSA-HKG-OSA-HND-SEL-HKG-LHR

BA, CX, JL and NH - no SQ this year but otherwise, all my other favourite airlines

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
            Finalised at last!

LHR-TYO-OSA-HKG-OSA-HND-SEL-HKG-LHR

BA, CX, JL and NH - no SQ this year but otherwise, all my other favourite airlines
            Did you score F on any of these segments? What about Club Level at the RC Osaka?
            HUGE AL

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
              Did you score F on any of these segments? What about Club Level at the RC Osaka?
              Just domestic F HND-ITM-HND on phaleesy's most favoured JL and the rest in J.

I'm not staying at the RC Osaka this time as I need to mattress run for SPG (the Westin as before and my first time at the Sheraton Miyako in Uehonmachi which will be interesting...).

And in HKG, six nights at a hotel Which Will Warm KeithMEL's heart!

Comment

• It's nearly August - time to plan for X'mas '10 and New Year '11!

Currently thinking of:

LHR-FRA-KIX/FUK-BKK-...-HKG-KIX-FRA-LHR
                TG / LH / BA / KA / CX

4 nights in Japan (Osaka and Fukuoka) bringing my total this year to around 40 nights
                2 nights in HK (including NYE)
                a night in Bangkok
                a turnaround

Comment

• Dec 16 - 25

Flights
                  SIN-NGO-CTS
                  CTS-KIX
                  KIX-SIN

Ski in Rusutsu
                  Eat in Osaka

Can't wait..

Comment

• 9V-SIA, am helping my colleague to plan a trip to CTS involving NGO and CTS from 9-18th Dec, same times as you...

For me, TPE seems to be on the cards, possibly a transit somewhere involved in HKG (which day, jhm?) or BKK also

If all fails, we head for MLE...

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SIA View Post
                      Ski in Rusutsu
                      Eat in Osaka

Can't wait..
                      TR pleaseeeeeeeee

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                        possibly a transit somewhere involved in HKG (which day, jhm?) or BKK also
                        I should be there on the evenings of 31 Dec and 1 Jan.

Comment

• Possibly London .

Comment

• Abandoning my 'stay at home for Christmas' pledge for once and doing a oneworld Circle Asia (QF/CX/JL) with the OH. We'll be indulging in the festivities in some of Asia's funnest party cities - Christmas in Hong Kong, New Year's Eve in Seoul, and spending the first week of 2011 in Tokyo!

Provisional itinerary:
                            Overnight layover in Singapore
                            3 nights in Kuala Lumpur
                            4 nights in West Kowloon
                            5 nights in Walker-Hill
                            7 nights in Tokyo

We were trying to fit in Taipei or Bali also but ran out of annual leave - so Easter 2011 will probably be spent at either or both.
                            Last edited by KeithMEL; 20 July 2010, 01:49 AM.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Never have and probably never will go away for Christmas, but usually shoot off to Asia for New Year. However, with two other holidays already booked for the last quarter we've knocked it on the head this year and fancy somewhere closer to home.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                              5 nights in Walker-Hill
                              5 nights in Seoul ?. You been before ?.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                                5 nights in Seoul ?. You been before ?.
                                Yep, loved it. Some pretty fab bars there. OH taught English in Seoul for 2 years after graduating from uni and still has heaps of friends there, so the local connections probably helped.
                                All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Working...
                                X