Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greetings everyone... i have been lurking the site for awhile so i thought i might as well start posting. i have been on singapore airlines for nearly three years now, so hopefully i can contribute something to this site

Comment

• Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
      Only after 16 posts, then I realized about the existenication of this thread. I am so sorry for posting around like a diva without properly introducing myself first in here. I have been reading SQsTalk for quite sometimes and I was actually being introduced to the site by the super-grand-diva, KeithMEL.

I am SliverKris, a very handsome Malay Malaysian from Malaysia, which is an alien species from the planet Kryptong, Kripton's twin planet.

Oh, and I don't have any relationication whatsoever with SilverChris despite our names and Malaysianication seem to suggest that we are a Malaysian twin.

I hope to gather knowledge about SQ and its technicalities in various disciplines from the passengers' point of view from the divas, grand-divas and super-grand-divas of SQsTalkers in here.
      Hello "Kris"! What a coincidence, both of us from the same country, and having nearly the same username

Comment

• Hello everyone. I have been reading post on this site for a long time now, first came across it when searching for imformation on the A380, reading up before my first flight on the big bird, which was in 2007.

Took a long time to sign up I know. But these things can not be rushed.

Now that I have some post under my belt I thought I should get around to introducing myself.

My first ever flight was form London to Australia (20+ years a go) in Y class with British Airways. Tried a few different airlines after that before going Singapore Airlines, now mainly fly Singapore Airlines and have move up to J class, next on my list is the suites after reading the trip report from SQflyergirl http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8708 One first class lady.

Comment

• *waves* Hello everyone! Just wanted to finally introduce myself after several posts on SQTalk. Am a 2nd year student at University of Warwick Law and Love flying despite my 6'2 height, I attribute this mainly to having experienced SQ all my life Anyone else in the vicinity of Coventry/Warwickshire?

- Coincidentally this is my 50th Post! I'm now Elite Silver... same status as in RL

Comment

• Originally Posted by coffeeblack
            *waves* Hello everyone! Just wanted to finally introduce myself after several posts on SQTalk. Am a 2nd year student at University of Warwick Law and Love flying despite my 6'2 height, I attribute this mainly to having experienced SQ all my life Anyone else in the vicinity of Coventry/Warwickshire?
            There are a few off us from the UK, but don`t know if any live near Coventry or Warwickshire. I am sure they will let you know if they do.

KrisFlyer only becomes usefull in real life at Elite Gold. There aren't any real benefits to Silver apart from 25% tier bonus. But hopefully you will fly enough to get up to Elite Gold.
            Last edited by Singapore Sling; 10 May 2010, 03:28 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
              Hello "Kris"! What a coincidence, both of us from the same country, and having nearly the same username.
              Call me Sliver, Chris. *wink wink*

And Malaysia Boleh LOL!

Comment

• Hi,

I have been hear since last year when i was just looking around about the airline. I was board at work and come across this site. I have been using SQ for years, i think its an excellent airline.

The people on this forum have been very nice and made me feel welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                  KrisFlyer only becomes usefull in real life at Elite Gold. There aren't any real benefits to Silver apart from 25% tier bonus. But hopefully you will fly enough to get up to Elite Gold.
                  Could not agree with you more. Last year I literally missed getting gold by 3 days.

Comment

• Welcome everyone Have fun here ......

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                      Could not agree with you more. Last year I literally missed getting gold by 3 days.
                      Another student jetsetter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                        Another student jetsetter!
                        *Blush* Lol You're student too?

Comment

• Originally Posted by coffeeblack
                          If you get that close again try calling Singapore Airlines, they might give it to you anyway if you ask the right person, it has been known to happen!

Comment

• Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                            *Blush* Lol You're student too?
                            about there. currently in between my 1st & 2nd degree

Comment

• Hello, all! I've been lurking for a while, and finally registered to join in the conversation. I'm American, living in Perth - I get back to the US 2 or 3 times a year. Flying SQ by preference, of course! I'm on SQ 22 in July.
                              I was PPS 3 or so years ago, but after the devaluation, I didn't bother to go for it again, and started to give my flights to other carriers.
                              It's ironic, then, that I will make PPS after my next trip.

Comment

• Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
                                Hi Everybody! Bumblebee here
                                Hello there, bumblebee!
                                Originally posted by sq037 View Post
                                greetings everyone... i have been lurking the site for awhile so i thought i might as well start posting. i have been on singapore airlines for nearly three years now, so hopefully i can contribute something to this site
                                Hi sq037, welcome to SQTalk.. contributions in TR's most appreciated
                                Originally posted by Singapore Sling View Post
                                SQflyergirl http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8708 One first class lady.
                                I think that's the consensus around here, Singapore Sling Welcome aboard!
                                Originally posted by coffeeblack View Post
                                *waves* Hello everyone! Coincidentally this is my 50th Post! I'm now Elite Silver... same status as in RL
                                *waves back* Hi coffeeblack! I'm almost 6' and currently Elite Silver too!
                                Originally posted by FN-GM View Post
                                The people on this forum have been very nice and made me feel welcome.
                                Hi FN-GM, enjoy your time here!
                                Originally posted by ExpatInOz View Post
                                It's ironic, then, that I will make PPS after my next trip.
                                Congratulations in advance? welcome to SQTalk ExpatInOz
                                Originally posted by SliverKris View Post
                                I was actually being introduced to the site by the super-grand-diva, KeithMEL.

I am SliverKris, a very handsome Malay Malaysian from Malaysia, which is an alien species from the planet Kryptong, Kripton's twin planet.

Oh, and I don't have any relationication whatsoever with SilverChris despite our names and Malaysianication seem to suggest that we are a Malaysian twin.

I hope to gather knowledge about SQ and its technicalities in various disciplines from the passengers' point of view from the divas, grand-divas and super-grand-divas of SQsTalkers in here.
                                Thanks for the elaborated introductions and welcome to SQTalk, SliverKris I'm sure you'll have a Wonderful Wholesome time here

Comment

Working...
                                X