Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    Como esta, dadamax - welcome to SQTalk.
    thanks!

Comment

• Hi everyone!

I'm More Champagne Sir? or more commonly known as MCS?. Just don't forget the question mark!

I come from FT, predominantly the BA board. Been lurking SQTalk for a couple of months, particularly reading the excellent trip reports ^

Hopefully meet you all at a DO sometime!
      Last edited by More Champagne Sir?; 15 May 2007, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• BA board ? A bunch of drunken riff raff causing havoc in EDI last weekend I understand ... just ask the police, fire and ambulance services!

Comment

• Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
          Hi everyone!

I'm More Champagne Sir? or more commonly known as MCS?. Just don't forget the question mark!

I come from FT, predominantly the BA board. Been lurking SQTalk for a couple of months, particularly reading the excellent trip reports ^

Ooh look who's here.
          A warm welcome to SQTalk, MCS?.
          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by jhm View Post
            BA board ? A bunch of drunken riff raff causing havoc in EDI last weekend I understand ... just ask the police, fire and ambulance services!
            Oh dear. Are you claiming you weren't party to the shenanigans?

Indeed, a hearty welcome to SQTalk, MCS? ! (IMO, one of the best handles at TOF, besides being author of one of the best guides to FFP programs.)
            ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by More Champagne Sir? View Post
              Hi everyone!

Please bring Pucci and some bubbles too!

Comment

• Welcome MCS?/dadamax/Imran K. have lots of fun here

Comment

• Hi to Imran K, Dadamax and MCS ?

I love your handle More Champagne Sir ?, is it all in capital letters ?
                  (the question mark is a nice touch) !
                  J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Hi Everyone,

I'm eawtan and really new here. Lurked around when I started flying abit more frequently these 2 years.
                    Just got my first PPS qual 3 days back and am wondering what surprises are in store ...

Rgds,

Comment

• Warm welcome to SQTalk, eawtan.
                      Congratulations for your QPP.
                      I am sure the guys here will help you revealing what's in store!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
                        Warm welcome to SQTalk, eawtan.
                        Congratulations for your QPP.
                        I am sure the guys here will help you revealing what's in store!
                        Thanks, I just got my PPS welcome package when I got home yesterday, the standard letter, card + 2 leather baggage tags, welcome booklets ... not really a big deal IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by eawtan View Post
                          Thanks, I just got my PPS welcome package when I got home yesterday, the standard letter, card + 2 leather baggage tags, welcome booklets ... not really a big deal IMHO.
                          Wow, that was pretty quick to get the PPS pack(5 days if my maths don't fail me).

Welcome to SQTalk and congrats on getting PPS, eawtan!

Comment

• Welcome eawtan!

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                              Wow, that was pretty quick to get the PPS pack(5 days if my maths don't fail me).

Welcome to SQTalk and congrats on getting PPS, eawtan!
                              Thanks everyone.
                              I got it quick as I called the PPS hotline and asked if I could get my card on time for my Sun flight, seems that they can really get it done in 3 days!

Comment

• Hi everyone,

Bloob here, coming over from FlyerTalk. A bit of a belated introduction, but better than never

Really good to see all the SQtalk activities really happening here.

Comment

Working...
                                X