Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sqforever View Post
    Warm welcomes to SQ Talk hana 787! May your travels with SQ always be merry!
    Thank u sqforever

Comment

• Welcome to SQtalk, hana 787!
      BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

• Welcome to SQtalk, hana 787!

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk hana 787, UA MM. Have fun here

Comment

• Hi all 744ER from Sydney.

Being a self confessed SQ fan I was wrapped to find this site.

My wife, 2yr old daughter & myself get to Singapore every year as she has family there. My wife was born in Singapore & moved to Sydney when 8yrs old. Her older brother stayed when the rest of the family moved here. All the aunts, uncles & cousins are also there. Her brother used to live on Marine Parade (Laguna), but has recently purchased a home in Bukit Timah near Allamanda Grove. However we prefer to spend most of our stay in the Swissotel the Stamford lvl 64 Stamford Crest Suite (with in room views from Marina right around to Orchard Rd) as it is the most centralised area to be in, close to transport & other great areas. We stay at the Swissotel on Company rates through Brother in laws work.

Look forward to being a part of SQTalk.
            Last edited by 744ER; 8 August 2007, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, 744ER.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• thanks to IanDeYoung, SuperJonJon,SQflyergirl for the warm welcome

Comment

• I spose I'd better leave a belated introduction note here... I'm an Australian expat living in Singapore presently in boarding school in Melbourne, been doing it for 5 years so I'm verrry experienced on the MEL-SIN route.

Comment

• belated welcome to SQTalk, Greatfox !
                    J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk Greatfox!

Comment

• Hi,

My first post on SQTalk, so I should introduce myself.

I am Nick Harris, a forty something Homicide detective from Nottingham, England, married to Susan with an 18 year old son, Chris.

I am primarily a Virgin flyer. and was a mod on the VS forum on Flyertalk many moons ago, before V-Flyer.com started up. I then migrated over there as a mod, and spend far too much of my spare time trying to be as helpful as I can to people flying on Virgin. We also have a great social side to V-Flyer, which Sue,Chris and I participate in fully.

I have notched up 66 transatlantic legs on VS metal and was lured to SQ when I went to Singapore / KL and Borneo last summer for a family holiday. During the trip my son and I did a few SIN / KUL F flights and both qualified for VS gold. I have since re-qualified exclusively on VS metal.

I found this site after seeing reference to it on FT and, having booked an I class return to SIN on SQ in January, thought I would do a bit of reading up.

Last summer, all three of us had a fantastic time in Singapore, KL and Kota Kinabalu and I am sure a return for the family will be on the cards.

This seems a great site and, I hope I will be able to make a contribution, especially if anyone needs to know any thing about VS - particularly the brilliant Clubhouse at LHR, or Revivals.

Regards

Nottingham Nick

Comment

• Nottingham Nick, a very warm welcome to SQTalk. I'm very much looking forward to your advice on VS and your views on any and all travel-related topics.

Wow, that's a second nice Nick based in Nottingham!
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Greatfox and Nottingham Nick!
                            Last edited by KeithMEL; 13 August 2007, 03:00 AM.
                            All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Welcome Nottingham Nick - I'm also based in Nottingham as jjpb3 mentioned

That's four SQTalkers here in Nottingham now - all the more reason for a Nottingham DO!

A very warm welcome to all of the other new members I've missed too

Comment

• Welcome nottingham Nick! - quite a few Nicks on this board now. There must a few more lurking around somewhere that's for sure ! - wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

Working...
                                X