Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lame38.5 View Post
    im not a SQ flyer but im working for SIA Engineering COy.... i suppose im welcome too? =D does anyone else here work for SIAEC too ?
    Of course you're welcome, lame38.5!
    Do enjoy your stay.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• hello from turkey

hi
      my name is ilgaz i am from turkey i like sinagapore airlines i have a friend she is working sinagapore airlines istanbul office she gave me sia 345 model you can see thıs lınk http://www.sanalpilot.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4090
      nice too meet you

ilgaz

e mail:etihad777@gmail.com
      msn:ilgazdeger23@hotmail.com

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, etihad777.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• thank you guys... i found out alot of info v interesting and may be of help to my job... cya around gentlemen and ladies..
          life long learning == learn later

ASU here i come!!!

Comment

• you're welcome lame38.5
            There's only One way to fly.... SINGAPORE AIRLINES!
            If SQ is too expensive, the other way to fly is Qatar Airways

Comment

• I realise I have been posting in SQTalk without introducing myself. So hi, everybody.

I'm a Singapore-based infrequent flyer (I travel a few times a year, but always on SQ). Lost my PPS status 2 days ago, and currently an Elite Silver. But I'm a die-hard fan of all things aviation, as you can probably see from my signature below.
              My Cafe Adventures
              Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
              http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

• Welcome !

Comment

• Welcome, The High Flyer (officially, that is: I hope you've felt welcome from the very beginning).

Your blogs are very enjoyable read.
                  ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                    Welcome, The High Flyer (officially, that is: I hope you've felt welcome from the very beginning).

Your blogs are very enjoyable read.
                    Oh, really!!! Thanks for the compliments. But I do know my posts are rather lengthy. I think that says very much about my personality. Haha...
                    My Cafe Adventures
                    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
                    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

• Hi everyone! Great to be a part of SQTalk!

Look forward to contributing as much as I've enjoyed reading all the info and all your stories!

Comment

• Originally posted by eg5000 View Post
                        Hi everyone! Great to be a part of SQTalk!

Look forward to contributing as much as I've enjoyed reading all the info and all your stories!
                        Welcome to SQ Talk, eg5000!

Comment

• Welcome, The High Flyer and eg5000.

Comment

• Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Comment

• Welcome everyone!

Note: Post-padding

Comment

• hi everyone...
                                been frequent visitors to sqtalk lately, but just registered minutes ago
                                great to be able to read your travel and flying experiences.. some were really fun and some were thrilling (eg. CGK's recent experience in CMB)

i used to be SQ's frequent flyers.. although not so much these days.. thanks to the dwindling allowance from parents, lol....
                                oh btw, im in melb...
                                nice to meet you all... and looking forwards to more of your stories and experiences...

Comment

Working...
                                X