Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello and Welcome to SQTalk - Introduce yourself here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to SQTalk

Comment

• Long time lurker here...
      After reading wonderful trip reports thanks to CGK, SQFG, DFP and others, I finally decided to join you guys.
      Although I don't fly SQ as much as others here (only award flights), I like the experience onboard SQ planes.

Comment

• Welcome to SQ Talk, kkjay77!

Comment

• Hello and good day to everyone..

Comment

• Originally posted by epr0mlse View Post
            Hello and good day to everyone..
            Welcome to SQ Talk, epr0mlse !

Comment

• A very warm welcome to yous, epr0mise, kkjay77 and singaporu_kooku.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• Thank you.. Look forward to a pleasant flight with everyone..

Comment

• Welcome everyone! Good to have you on board SQ Talk - A Great Way to learn and share about everything SQ plus a lot more.

Comment

• Welcome everyone.

Comment

• Special Welcome Home to StarG.
                      It's a pity that you did not have time to drop by at SKL this morning. But understood.

Comment

• Hey there everybody!

The name's Imran K...and i've been a defunct member for quite some time...

After a few slaps, shouts, and cyberdeath threats...(not relating to my physicaly life...but more of my internet 'wellbeing' ) by KeithMEL and SQflyergirl...i decided to 'reactivate' my membership here and contribute in whatever way I can to this diverse, versatile and extremely informative community.

Cheers

Comment

• Welcome to SQTalk, Imran K! Good to see you here.

Finally.

Originally posted by Imran K View Post

After a few slaps, shouts, and cyberdeath threats...(not relating to my physicaly life...but more of my internet 'wellbeing' ) by KeithMEL and SQflyergirl...
                          What? Who? Where? Huh?

All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

• I'd rather not post the LONG conversation we had...

People might get scared...

Comment

• Hola, started flying with SQ 6 months back; mainly cos i like the stopover in SIN (from HKG) to break journey @ Harry's Bar.
                              Cya there!

Comment

• Como esta, dadamax - welcome to SQTalk.

Comment

Working...
                                X