Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post

If you're not PPS yet;
    Sorry Hon2...didn't see your profile to notice you're not yet a PPS. So no luck there. Quick, go get your remaining sectors.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
      Your PPS Value as of Sep 1, would be SGD20,000. Your 22 sectors would be converted to SGD22,000 for the sake of Solitaire qualification, which is not relevant since you are not a QPP (Qulaified PPS) like what 9V-JKL said.
      Thus, after Sep 1, in order for you to qualify for PPS, you have to have an additional SG5,000 PPS Values within a year after your first flight that gave you PPS Value (which was posted as sectors now).
      So that means, my first flight was in April 07, I have to get the value of 5000SGD till April 08. Ok, that isn't that hard.

thx m
      You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

• I expect to become TPP5 in early August. Will SQ flights flown in late August count toward the S$25,000 PPS Value I need to requalify as TPP6? Or will only flights starting from September qualify?

Comment

• I am not too sure. But I think it depends on when your account gets zeroed out. If you take late August flight, and the account has not been reset, I think the value will not go for the next requalification.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGK View Post
            I think it depends on when your account gets zeroed out.
            Right. My question is equivalent to: When does my account get zeroed out? For all the TPP members out there, when did they happen?

Comment

• When I hit my 250 sectors couple years ago, the posting of my flight was very quick. So, the zero out happened two days after my qualifying flight.
              But now with the new PPS Value, looks like the posting of a flight will take 2 days to 3 weeks to get posted. So, can't say anything about this now.

Comment

• Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                When does my account get zeroed out? For all the TPP members out there, when did they happen?
                What happened to my account were as follows:

Day 1: PPS sector posted for the flight that got me to TPP (or the one that got me LPP)

Day 2: New status showed up in the account on line, and the account was zeroed out

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ LPP View Post
                  What happened to my account were as follows:

Day 1: PPS sector posted for the flight that got me to TPP (or the one that got me LPP)

Day 2: New status showed up in the account on line, and the account was zeroed out
                  Thank you! That is helpful information. As long as I don't have a huge batch of flights all posting on the same day, I should be fine.

Welcome to SQTalk!

Comment

• This may be a stupid question, but, under the new rules, would someone who spends over $ 25 000 SGD on Y-Class fares obtain PPS status?

Just a thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ225 View Post
                      This may be a stupid question, but, under the new rules, would someone who spends over $ 25 000 SGD on Y-Class fares obtain PPS status?

Just a thought...
                      No, only business and first class dollars count.
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

• Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        No, only business and first class dollars count.
                        But both parties spend $25000 on airfares...

Comment

Different rates at which profit is generated, however.

The clarification from SQ is here: https://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_...s.jsp#Header17 .
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Indeed, and I think it's pretty harsh that someone who spends the same money - and has to fly in Y instead of J anyway - does not qualify.

Having said that, there's hardly any additional benefit being PPS than KF Gold from September anyway.
                            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 17 July 2007, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                              Having said that, there's hardly any additional benefit being PPS than KF Gold from September anyway.
                              !!! I trust that was meant with sarcasm. As far as I'm concerned, the only major benefit of PPS is clearing waitlists. I don't believe that KF Gold does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by zvezda View Post
                                !!! I trust that was meant with sarcasm. As far as I'm concerned, the only major benefit of PPS is clearing waitlists. I don't believe that KF Gold does that.
                                I cleared waitlists during my 2 years as an EG just as easily as when I was PPS.

Comment

Working...
                                X