No announcement yet.

Nice Email From Kris Flyer: Easing of EG Renewal Criteria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, not too sure about JNB but as I am a smoker I prefer CDG as the *A lounge there has a smoking area.. The ones in FRA just feel like a smoke-house..
    God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Originally posted by jammed View Post
      Kyo you do mean SGN right? but well, if Hanoi is as you said and i remember, dont think SGN will be any much. Any case, dont want to spend any more time than i have to.
      Nope, I don't mean SGN. I mean HAN.

And SGN's International Tan Son Nhat airport is the new one. HAN is old...

Comment

oh HAN was really borin for hangin ard from my memory, and the city is too far/long a ride away. Wld have gone HKG hop onto MTR to Tung Chung for mileage run but think will settle for KUL in interest of time and $

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkfloyd View Post
          Well, not too sure about JNB but as I am a smoker I prefer CDG as the *A lounge there has a smoking area.. The ones in FRA just feel like a smoke-house..
          my considerations simpler - 1. Direct flight, if possible tho for Rio that'll be askin too much
          2. Least no of transits and shortest flight time, so in my mind shd prob be thru JNB tho i fear that place due to bad experience
          3. IFE - if shortest flight exceeds 4-5 hrs i'll die of boredom, and so UA Y is definitely out

Anyone flown SIN-Rio befor? Anyway still hopin no need to go, we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            Nope, I don't mean SGN. I mean HAN.

And SGN's International Tan Son Nhat airport is the new one. HAN is old...
            Indeed. Tan Son Nhat in Saigon is far better than Noi Bai in Hanoi. It's also right in the city whereas Noi Bai is miles out.

Having said that HAN is ten times better than it used to be. The first few times I went to Noi Bai it was a tiny ramshackle building where you queued back out on to the tarmac.

Comment

I have a question.

The miles that you receive from the flights as a result of taking up this promo ... do they count towards the next cycle/membership year ... e.g. Jul 2010-Jun 2011 or they count as the Jul 2009-Jun 2010 membership year?

Thanks.

Comment

Lol, mistakes galore from Krisflyer department. Got emails regarding eased *G renewal, requiring just 1 (eligible) flight between now and end of membership year. First email stated the wrong end of membership year date. Then in the corrected email it says:

As a member of the highest tier in KrisFlyer, you will continue enjoy 25% tier bonus on the actual miles flown, access to hundreds of lounges worldwide, priority check-in, extra baggage allowance, priority reservation waitlisting, priority airport standby and periodic special offers from KrisFlyer and our partners.
                New enhancement coming?

Comment

Originally posted by zilchster View Post
                  I have a question.

The miles that you receive from the flights as a result of taking up this promo ... do they count towards the next cycle/membership year ... e.g. Jul 2010-Jun 2011 or they count as the Jul 2009-Jun 2010 membership year?

Thanks.
                  Yes. From my previous experience, the miles will count toward next membership year!

Comment

I got an email from them about renewing my ES with 1 return trip. I did just that, and in fact, more than 1 round trip, and yet, my ES was not renewed. Emailed them and is still waiting...
                    Life's A Bitch,
                    Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Working...
                    X