Hilton HHonors Gold and Krisflyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by upright man View Post
    my complimentary HHonors Gold membership which was supposed to expire Sep 2009 has been extended to Mar 2010. Nice !

(I read on TOF that this has been given to other HHonors Gold members; it could be something to do with the change to a calendar year requalifying period I think).
    Good old HHonors inconsistency . My earned Gold has not been extended and so will expire in April 2009. Whereas a year earlier when I was still Diamond they kept sending me comp Gold status through various FFP tie-ins.

Comment

I just got a letter from Hilton Honors / Krisflyer which included a HH card with VIP Gold status. I have no PPS status, only KFEG, and hardly ever stay at Hilton (and I have never been a HH member). Wonder if anyone else got this?
      Last edited by jjpb3; 15 February 2010, 06:05 AM. Reason: Adjusted wording when post moved to different thread
      God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

I just got one thru the mail too. I suppose they are extending this offer to anyone who has flown sufficient miles with SQ. I occassionally stayed at Hilton during business trips. It should come in useful esp since it's free. Just a few mins to register online only.

Comment

That's true, but what surprises me is that I don't even have PPS status.. Oh well, guess it's good to start using it since it is free..
          God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Im hoping i can get a comp, have a KFEG card here, will keep my eye out in the post
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Got one too, and never stayed at hyatt. Maybe sq selected kfeg and pps with many krisflyer mileage credits from hotel stays

Comment

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
                Got one too, and never stayed at hyatt. Maybe sq selected kfeg and pps with many krisflyer mileage credits from hotel stays
                I'd doubt your Hyatt stays were a factor.

lol
                My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
                  I'd doubt your Hyatt stays were a factor.

lol
                  oops typo. meant hilton.

incidentally, the letter mentioned 500 miles and 500 pts for the 1st stay, stepping up to 5,000 miles and 5,000 pts for the 5th stay. so, will i get 500+1000+...+5000 miles/pts if i stay 5 times, or is it just 5000 in total?

Comment

This just came in by post... what should I do with it????

This is a computer generated message, no signature required....

Comment

Originally posted by kapitan View Post
                      This just came in by post... what should I do with it????

Activate it online or via the phone... If you have any plans on utilising it, that is..

Comment

These offers are commonplace to airline elite FFs. I'm half hoping for one in the next couple of months as my HHonors status finally drops to nothing. There is only so long you can keep hotel status on 1 or 2 paid stays a year.

Originally posted by ginkoka View Post
                        oops typo. meant hilton.

incidentally, the letter mentioned 500 miles and 500 pts for the 1st stay, stepping up to 5,000 miles and 5,000 pts for the 5th stay. so, will i get 500+1000+...+5000 miles/pts if i stay 5 times, or is it just 5000 in total?
                        500 + 1000 + etc

Comment

Are these offers only going to Singapore residence or internationally?

Comment

Working...
                          X