Hilton HHonors Gold and Krisflyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton HHonors Gold and Krisflyer

Did everyone receive their Hilton HHonors Gold card? I am not even an Hilton member but I was sent the Hilton Gold card because of Krisflyer. I initially thought it was sent to only KF Gold members but my mum who is KF Blue also received the card.

Originally posted by LHR View Post
    Did everyone receive their Hilton HHonors Gold card? I am not even an Hilton member but I was sent the Hilton Gold card because of Krisflyer. I initially thought it was sent to only KF Gold members but my mum who is KF Blue also received the card.
    Yeah I received the HHH Gold card as a complimentary card 2 years ago when I was a KrisFlyer Silver. But I did not utilise it as I was already a HH Gold then.

Comment

Been lurking around for awhile and have just signed up only... Am i so unlucky to have been offered Hilton Silver when I am a EG on KF. Oh well

Comment

I haven't been offered anything from Hilton - of those that have been offered something, which country is the mailing address of your Krisflyer account set to?
        matt_will_fix_it

Comment

I just got a HHH Silver from Hilton. But considering that I'm in a French company, I hardly think I'll have the chance to stay in Hilton though.. Why don't Accor send me the card instead
          Life's A Bitch,
          Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by matt_will_fix_it View Post
            I haven't been offered anything from Hilton - of those that have been offered something, which country is the mailing address of your Krisflyer account set to?
            Currently based in Singapore. Not much use for me to as I almost never stay at Hiltons but one apparently gets upgrades to executive rooms with the gold card, so I might give them a try.

Comment

Currently based in Singapore. Not much use for me to as I almost never stay at Hiltons but one apparently gets upgrades to executive rooms with the gold card, so I might give them a try.
              Very much depends on the hotel - some are great at doing it and some not so good. It used to be a status benefit but was removed when Hilton bought Hilton International

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, zander!

I didn't get any Hilton card and wouldn't mind getting a Hilton gold card (Any Hilton lurker around?)

Comment

Is this free hilton Gold offer only for Sin residents only? I'm Sq PPs and have never been offered this. Oh well....more reason not to bother about PPS renewal

Comment

I've never been offered it either through SQ, but have through various other airline programs. They don't data match very well (offered me Gold when I already had Diamond).

Comment

My sis who is a KF Silver received HHSilver instead of Gold. That's weird.

And me, as a KF member, didn't get anything..

Comment

farnie... I am a KF blur but ogt the HH Gold mailed to me a week ago. I stayed only with Hilton once for a week last year in Phuket.

Comment

I was given the Gold card too last week. But I hardly see a substantial benefit in it : 2 bottles of water when staying in certain hotels ? Upgrade to an executive room only when it is available ? (What if they tell me an upgrade is not available each time I check in ?).
                          J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                            Upgrade to an executive room only when it is available ? (What if they tell me an upgrade is not available each time I check in ?).
                            Hi upright man, as far as I know, all the major hotel loyalty programmes only upgrade based on availability, so this is quite normal.

I was comped HH Gold before via KF and did manage to score a couple of nice upgrades at Conrad Hong Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by milehighj View Post
                              Hi upright man, as far as I know, all the major hotel loyalty programmes only upgrade based on availability, so this is quite normal.

I was comped HH Gold before via KF and did manage to score a couple of nice upgrades at Conrad Hong Kong.
                              Ok, that's understandable I suppose.
                              Well, I'm considering staying at a Hilton for my next holiday, and I'll see whether this HH Gold is of any value at all.
                              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Working...
                              X