No announcement yet.

ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone else noticed that the tax payment facility also now only gives 1 mile for every $1 as opposed to 1.4 miles previously? The terms and conditions seem to have quietly changed without any prior notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post
      7 days incl weekends.
      HI vsepr, I just had my 25,000 miles credited into KF today. Took just 3 days.

Comment

• promo gone

Originally posted by mingster View Post
        Has anyone else noticed that the tax payment facility also now only gives 1 mile for every $1 as opposed to 1.4 miles previously? The terms and conditions seem to have quietly changed without any prior notice.
        Usually thats what they do, take away benefits quietly while shouting out their promotions out loud

Comment

• Anyone received their ANZ Travel Card June statement and saw this?

With effect from 11 July 2014, 2.8 Travel$ per S$1 spent on direct fight bookings with Qantas and Jetstar only (no more with any airline and a wide range of online travel agents, Hertz, Australian International School, etc.) and for purchases made in Australia and New Zealand (no change).

Worse still: All other purchases will earn 1.4 Travel$ per S$1 CAPPED for the first S$10,000 spend and thereafter a very paltry 0.5 Travel$ per S$1.

Saw from: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22992499-post3029.html

It's for the first S$10,000 spend per calendar month. So it's ok. Phew!
          Last edited by vsepr; 8 June 2014, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Anyone received their ANZ Travel Card June statement and saw this?

With effect from 11 July 2014, 2.8 Travel$ per S$1 spent on direct fight bookings with Qantas and Jetstar only (no more with any airline and a wide range of online travel agents, Hertz, Australian International School, etc.) and for purchases made in Australia and New Zealand (no change).

Worse still: All other purchases will earn 1.4 Travel$ per S$1 CAPPED for the first S$10,000 spend and thereafter a very paltry 0.5 Travel$ per S$1.

Saw from: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/22992499-post3029.html

It's for the first S$10,000 spend per calendar month. So it's ok. Phew!
            Today I called ANZ and I'm told another story.

So long as you own the ANZ Travel Card, wef 11 July 2014, only the first S$10,000 you charge will earn 1.4 Travel$. After that you earn 0.5 Travel$.

Means, the cap is not per month or per year. It's PER CARD. Either you cancel the card and reapply or you stop using the card. Ridiculous!!

Comment

• ANZ CSOs have not been consistent with answers, so I'll wait till they update their website.

I'm not into collecting miles with credit cards as my leisure travel patterns don't optimize miles usage, but I use this card for all my spend except fuel, as it has a very generous cash rebate rate. The 1.4 miles per $1 converts to slightly over 2.5% cash rebate, double that for travel spend (which will go away, but still attractive), and a whopping 7.5% for grocery and EZ-link top-ups!

I don't see how ANZ makes money on this card if I kept choosing cash rebates, as interchange fees are only around 2%. I had expected them to change the cash redemption ratios down, not the miles earning rate.

Also the current 14k Travel$ monthly cap only applies to the double miles promotion....there doesn't seem to be any cap on regular spend. I just earned more than 15k Travel$ this month (which I promptly converted to cash).

Comment

• Originally posted by 259850 View Post
                ANZ CSOs have not been consistent with answers, so I'll wait till they update their website.

I'm not into collecting miles with credit cards as my leisure travel patterns don't optimize miles usage, but I use this card for all my spend except fuel, as it has a very generous cash rebate rate. The 1.4 miles per $1 converts to slightly over 2.5% cash rebate, double that for travel spend (which will go away, but still attractive), and a whopping 7.5% for grocery and EZ-link top-ups!

I don't see how ANZ makes money on this card if I kept choosing cash rebates, as interchange fees are only around 2%. I had expected them to change the cash redemption ratios down, not the miles earning rate.

Also the current 14k Travel$ monthly cap only applies to the double miles promotion....there doesn't seem to be any cap on regular spend. I just earned more than 15k Travel$ this month (which I promptly converted to cash).
                Today I'm told that for the ANZ Travel Card wef 11 July 2014, if you have a supplementary card, each main and supplementary card has their own S$10,000 cap to earn 1.4 Travel$ for every S$1 charged, meaning if you have a main card and 2 supplementary cards, your cap is S$30,000.

Comment

Today I'm told that for the ANZ Travel Card wef 11 July 2014, if you have a supplementary card, each main and supplementary card has their own S$10,000 cap to earn 1.4 Travel$ for every S$1 charged, meaning if you have a main card and 2 supplementary cards, your cap is S$30,000.
                  Vsepr

No. The cap is 10k for main and sub card. Any spend beyond that earns 0.5.

Comment

• Originally posted by sabian View Post
                    Vsepr

No. The cap is 10k for main and sub card. Any spend beyond that earns 0.5.
                    Just called ANZ out of boredom.

The CSO said the S$10,000 cap is shared between the main & supplementary cardholder.

And the S$10,000 cap is per calendar month and is going to reset on the 1st of every month!

Comment

Just called ANZ out of boredom.

The CSO said the S$10,000 cap is shared between the main & supplementary cardholder.

And the S$10,000 cap is per calendar month and is going to reset on the 1st of every month!
                      I received a callback from an ANZ CSO. She has checked with her rewards programme team.

The S$10,000 cap is per calendar month and shared between the main & supplementary cards. Confirm!

ANZ Travel Card - Singapore's No. 1 card for miles and cashback!!

Comment

• *BREAKING NEWS*

New ANZ Travel$ redemption rates are out!! Now redeem in multiples of 2,000 miles and S$8 cash rebate!! (Used to be 1,000 miles and S$5 cash rebate!!)

Upon payment of the ANZ Travel Visa Signature Principal Card annual fee of S$200, 10,000 bonus Travel$ (effective from 1 October 2014) will be awarded to the Principal Cardmember.

5% EZ-Link and Daily Essentials and Lifestyle Rebates ending 31 August 2014!!

https://sg.anz.com/rewards/travel/list.jsp

https://sg.anz.com/ANZPrivileges/pro...port-benefits/

https://sg.anz.com/ANZPrivileges/pro...ly-essentials/
                        Last edited by vsepr; 2 July 2014, 08:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                          HI vsepr, I just had my 25,000 miles credited into KF today. Took just 3 days.
                          I made an online redemption to Asia Miles on 02 July. The miles reach Asia Miles today, 12 July.

Activity Date: 08 July, Crediting Date: 11 July.

Took so long!!

Comment

• Have been tracking comments on this card in the Flyertalk forum. Apparently ANZ are backtracking now and might be reversing the decision to cap points but all still up in the air at the moment to be honest.
                            Last edited by mingster; 13 July 2014, 06:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mingster View Post
                              Have been tracking comments on this card in the Flyertalk forum. Apparently ANZ are backtracking now and might be reversing the decision to cap points but all still up in the air at the moment to be honest.
                              Got a text from ANZ. Apparently there won't be any cap til end of the year or that's how I read the it.

"Dear customer, we are pleased to inform that you can continue to earn 1.4 air miles for every S$1 spent locally on all of your retail spend, from now til 31 Jan 2015. For queries, please call 1800 xxxxxxx"

Comment

• I have a renewal due in Sep 2014, wondering if I will get the 12K miles or 10K miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X