ANZ Travel Visa Signature Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Received this sms this afternoon:

<ADV> Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to Veloce airport lounges around the world with your ANZ Travel Visa Signature Credit Card. Your Priority Pass privileges are valid till the stated expiry date. Visit anz.com.sg for details. T&C apply. To unsub, SMS UN to 77288.

So the Priority Passes are still valid. Veloce lounges are additional.

Comment

I have redeemed my first two free limousine vouchers. And a third will be here in a month. So I have been shamelessly lapping up the benefits that come wth this card - Except that I have no plans for trips anytime soon. If only these vouchers were transferable.

Comment

Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
        I have redeemed my first two free limousine vouchers. And a third will be here in a month. So I have been shamelessly lapping up the benefits that come wth this card - Except that I have no plans for trips anytime soon. If only these vouchers were transferable.
        I have been requesting for free limo vouchers every month (total 15, including Feb 2014) and many were forfeited after the expiry date. Only used a few to go airport for fun and let the taxi drivers earn S$45.

The vouchers are transferable. You can give them to any one you like. I forwarded them to my friends going on holiday. They do not verify the identity of voucher holder.

Promo ends 31 March 2014: http://www.anz.com/resources/f/9/f96...df?MOD=AJPERES

Comment

Oh! In the absence of real trips, I wanted to use these vouchers to travel to the airport for family outings. But I thought we had to religiously fill in the flight details on these things! And I did see my big name MR SQ22 stated right at the top, so ... yeah.

Comment

Oh! In the absence of real trips, I wanted to use these vouchers to travel to the airport for family outings. But I thought we had to religiously fill in the flight details on these things! And I did see my big name MR SQ22 stated right at the top, so ... yeah.
            Just fill in any flight around the time you are booking the limo ride. You can go www.changiairport.com check.

Basically they don't really care for what purpose you go airport for. The taxi driver just want to earn the S$45 per trip.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
              Just fill in any flight around the time you are booking the limo ride. You can go www.changiairport.com check.

Basically they don't really care for what purpose you go airport for. The taxi driver just want to earn the S$45 per trip.
              OKAY! I'm going to plan for my weekend airport dinners. Lol... But how did you get 15 vouchers??? I understand there's a limit of 1 per month? And this Travel Signature Card has been around only for a year?

Comment

OKAY! I'm going to plan for my weekend airport dinners. Lol... But how did you get 15 vouchers??? I understand there's a limit of 1 per month? And this Travel Signature Card has been around only for a year?
                ANZ Travel card was launched in late July 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by vsepr View Post
                  ANZ Travel card was launched in late July 2012.
                  Damn! And I had been stubbonly sticking to my Singapore Airlines American Express Card all these years! I can't imagine how many miles I had lost as a result... But thanks for all the info. Hope to see you at the airport one day.

Comment

Damn! And I had been stubbonly sticking to my Singapore Airlines American Express Card all these years! I can't imagine how many miles I had lost as a result... But thanks for all the info. Hope to see you at the airport one day.
                    Yeah SQ co-branded cards are one of the worst mileage earning CCs. Lots of good cards out there, some for specific type of spending. I don't earn much so no access to some of the higher end cards.
                    Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

• Originally posted by lcpteck View Post
                      Yeah SQ co-branded cards are one of the worst mileage earning CCs. Lots of good cards out there, some for specific type of spending. I don't earn much so no access to some of the higher end cards.
                      Actually I am in a bit of a dilemma. One side of me loves to collect miles, so I'm using the ANZ Travel Visa Signature as my main card now. The other side of me wishes to see me make it in life and get the AMEX Centurion Card sometime down the road. Well, I'm not looking to buy a private jet with the Black Card, but a bit of status would be helpful. AMEX to me has always represented something special, marking a certain level of achievement and qualifying one as having finally arrived. It doesn't help that the legendary AMEX Concierge Service is one of the best of its kind in the market.

The AMEX Centurion Card is issued by invitation only, so I will have to start using AMEX now if I am to have any chance of grabbing that coveted plastic in future. Now I wonder how this miles-crazy guy is going to split his purchases between two cards when the miles conversion rate on the SIA-AMEX Card is so lousy. Would the other members share their experience, especially if they also hold an AMEX?

Comment

• Originally posted by SQ22 View Post
                        Actually I am in a bit of a dilemma. One side of me loves to collect miles, so I'm using the ANZ Travel Visa Signature as my main card now. The other side of me wishes to see me make it in life and get the AMEX Centurion Card sometime down the road. Well, I'm not looking to buy a private jet with the Black Card, but a bit of status would be helpful. AMEX to me has always represented something special, marking a certain level of achievement and qualifying one as having finally arrived. It doesn't help that the legendary AMEX Concierge Service is one of the best of its kind in the market.

The AMEX Centurion Card is issued by invitation only, so I will have to start using AMEX now if I am to have any chance of grabbing that coveted plastic in future. Now I wonder how this miles-crazy guy is going to split his purchases between two cards when the miles conversion rate on the SIA-AMEX Card is so lousy. Would the other members share their experience, especially if they also hold an AMEX?
                        I hold Amex card since 1991 when I was an university student in US and managed to get gold charged card and then transferred it to Asia when I came back in 1996.

What I can say, Amex service in Asia is super lousy. It does not even come close to its pier in the US.
                        visit my blog

Comment

• Originally posted by vsepr View Post

Stupid question: Is there a website to get the travel voucher or how do I get them?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by BigBoatBoy View Post
                            Stupid question: Is there a website to get the travel voucher or how do I get them?

Thanks
                            call them..

Comment

I personally think that spending amount for credit card status is over-rated. Every bank might be different, but I've spent excessively large amount on many banks for work and so far no bank has given me special treatment because I spent huge amounts.
                              Life's A Bitch,
                              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

I suppose you're referring to the AMEX Platinum charge card? That's the next milestone for me.
                                wonder how to get invited for this Platinum Charge Card.

I never get invited. Is it because my income too low?
                                visit my blog

Comment

Working...
                                X