New KF redemption rates after 1 March 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by demue View Post
    SIN-FUK is not even affected by the change. You could always get C saver on that route as it is flown on an A330 with new regional C. No wait list in that case may simply mean no seat available in C any longer.
    Really strange because I never ever had any problems getting Saver redemptions on this route before. Actually there is a change. Used to cost 25,000 miles 1 way for upgrade, now it cost 30,000 miles.

Comment

• It might just be the damn website again. I was doing some flight rerouting alongside with new redemption earlier in the day and I found many routes saying "not offered". I had never seen this before. Normally, its either not available, or simply waitlist.

Ended up I called them up and booked my ticket pronto
      Life's A Bitch,
      Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

• While SQ hasn't opened inventory for *A partners, there is a lot of availability with BMI. Just got FRA-SIN-MLE in Business for 18,750 miles plus cash and taxes for my desired dates.

Comment

• post deleted
          Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• You can't, BD mostly gets J availability

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              You can't, BD mostly gets J availability

post deleted
              Last edited by SQtraveller; 20 August 2017, 05:05 AM.

Comment

• We all wish we could predict the future but I can only predict what happens in 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by SQtraveller View Post
                  ok - so if I want redeem on F going SIN-LHR on 777 through BD what mileage should I be expecting to need to redeem?
                  The 'new' inventory is not open yet but LH/BD have had access to J inventory. There was always some availability on 77W and A380 but at the moment it is stunningly good.

No F yet. They won't upload before March 8. Latest April 1. Watch out and report any seats you can snatch with any other program in F.

Comment

• Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
                    The 'new' inventory is not open yet but LH/BD have had access to J inventory. There was always some availability on 77W and A380 but at the moment it is stunningly good.
                    It wasn't stunningly good last week Monday - Tuesday when I tried checking 21/22 and 37/38.

Will check with them again tonight.

Comment

It wasn't stunningly good last week Monday - Tuesday when I tried checking 21/22 and 37/38.

I got EWR-SIN on the date I wanted.

Comment

• BD could see a seat on A380 in C for SIN-MEL but couldn't confirm it. Came back as wait list Had to settle for 773 on the retrofitted business class. Will pay the change fee later if it opens up.

Comment

• Hi guys, i was wondering what would be the best deal for me to fly more often in the premium cabins of any carrier, as i am fascinated with flying.

I had the privilege of flying one of the last 744 flights out to Heathrow in F, and am still in awe with that experience.

Most of the time i am stuck at the back of the plane in Y, as i travel mainly for pleasure, 6-8 times a year, hence i am usually rather cost conscious as i have to pay for all my tickets. Unfortunately my job does not involve travelling, nor does it pay alot

I gain my miles mostly from my credit card spending with my DBS Altitude card, for which i religiously charge most of my (and my entire family's) purchases to each month.
                          However, it is still a slow and frustrating effort to make the number of miles grow.

Having read with interest the various schemes available (M&M, BMI etc) i was wondering if anyone could shed light on whether it is worth it for me to sign up for one, in my pursuit for flying near or at the head of the plane.

I am also looking at a trip to NYC in April, and another to Sweden in May. What would be the best options for me?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by GLAM82 View Post
                            Really strange because I never ever had any problems getting Saver redemptions on this route before. Actually there is a change. Used to cost 25,000 miles 1 way for upgrade, now it cost 30,000 miles.
                            Well yes there is a mileage requirement increase.

Comment

As mentioned I got SQ37/38 for 2 pax for end 2012 with return early 2013. Outbound on a Sat and return on a Thu. I wanted Fri for return but all they had was SQ12 with 1 Eco seat. When I queried the BD ICC lady for SQ21/22 she always had only 1 seat.

Comment

• Originally posted by young View Post
                                Hi guys, i was wondering what would be the best deal for me to fly more often in the premium cabins of any carrier, as i am fascinated with flying.

I had the privilege of flying one of the last 744 flights out to Heathrow in F, and am still in awe with that experience.

Most of the time i am stuck at the back of the plane in Y, as i travel mainly for pleasure, 6-8 times a year, hence i am usually rather cost conscious as i have to pay for all my tickets. Unfortunately my job does not involve travelling, nor does it pay alot

I gain my miles mostly from my credit card spending with my DBS Altitude card, for which i religiously charge most of my (and my entire family's) purchases to each month.
                                However, it is still a slow and frustrating effort to make the number of miles grow.

Having read with interest the various schemes available (M&M, BMI etc) i was wondering if anyone could shed light on whether it is worth it for me to sign up for one, in my pursuit for flying near or at the head of the plane.

I am also looking at a trip to NYC in April, and another to Sweden in May. What would be the best options for me?

Thank you for your help in advance!
                                Have a look at US Airways and their FFP and redemption scheme and you never will fly Economy again. Return ticket to Europe in First Class is around 3,000 SGD. SQ Economy return is 2,200 SGD. You pick :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X