Leaving KrisFlyer for Marco Polo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by motodave View Post
    I think some might be based on , most of the people who are posting are dealing with SQ or CX out of asia, I am based in the USA , and I believe CX here has no real interest
    in doing anything out of the usa. CX here has not heard of the amex promo here
    Why are you contacting CX? They probably know nothing about it - its an Amex Plat promo. Call the Amex Plat line. The promo is running in several countries including UK, Singapore and Australia for certain. End dates may differ though - the UK promo ends 15 Feb.

Comment

Motodave, the guy who got status match to DM is based in US if i recalled correctly as he will do his first maiden flight as DM from SFO-BKK. I do not see why CX is not keen ith NA market. Their contibution is quite significant!
      visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        Why are you contacting CX? They probably know nothing about it - its an Amex Plat promo. Call the Amex Plat line. The promo is running in several countries including UK, Singapore and Australia for certain. End dates may differ though - the UK promo ends 15 Feb.
        This is for Platinum (Charge) Card?
        visit my blog

Comment

Marco Polo

Believe it or not my Grandpa just awarded a silver card whilst he only travel 18k last year and short of 9 flight sectors to silver.
          anyone have this experience of CX generosity ?

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
            I'm an AMEX Platinum Charge Card holder in Singapore and I've got my CX MPO Gold card in late Jan 2012. You have to call up AMEX platinum charge travel concierge and ask. I think it's ending soon (before March 2012).

Comment

Working...
            X