• Now all schedules are 77W even the timetables

Comment

• SIN NRT SQ638/637 continues A380 operation

SIN NRT LAX SQ012/011 744 till 15APR11, 77W from 16APR11

SIN HND SQ634/633 77W till 15APR11, 333 from 16APR11

SIN AKL SQ285/286 77W till 15APR11, 773 from 16APR11
      Airline Route | twitter

Comment

• Heard SQ866/865's upgrade to 77W from 01 May 2011 will be cancelled. Will remain as B772.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimyvr View Post
          SIN NRT SQ638/637 continues A380 operation

SIN NRT LAX SQ012/011 744 till 15APR11, 77W from 16APR11

SIN HND SQ634/633 77W till 15APR11, 333 from 16APR11

SIN AKL SQ285/286 77W till 15APR11, 773 from 16APR11
          SQ booking engine shows SQ 638 and SQ 12 as per your posting. However HND and AKL are still 77W and even SQ 221 post 7th April is still showing 744. I know you got your information from the GDS engine but SQ online n
          booking shows the contrary. Which is more accurate?

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-SMI View Post
            SQ booking engine shows SQ 638 and SQ 12 as per your posting. However HND and AKL are still 77W and even SQ 221 post 7th April is still showing 744. I know you got your information from the GDS engine but SQ online n
            booking shows the contrary. Which is more accurate?
            Most GDS has access to SQ's inventory system, which is exactly the same display as SQ online booking.

SQ221 on 07APR11, per SQ system, is 388.
            Airline Route | twitter

Comment

• NO sq 12 has changed to 300 ER ~~~ no!!

mid apirl redemption turn to 777 300 ER dammit!!!! i got suite tickets already

Comment

• Topic has been extensively discussed here

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10513

Comment

• Updated the figures based on the 17APR onwards. Still slightly on the high side for the 77Ws.

Comment

• nursalimLPP: Still better than that old 747 you always hated, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick C View Post
                      Updated the figures based on the 17APR onwards. Still slightly on the high side for the 77Ws.

I wouldn't be surprised the way the 77Ws are made to fly everywhere. but is there a need to? Like for HKG, I would rather see a 773 back with a tad more capacity than to send in 2 77Ws just so the frames can be "better utllized".s

Comment

• Interesting to note that the NH tool is still showing SQ12/11 as 388 for random dates in May, and thus unable to display J or F award availability.

Comment

• Originally posted by SINFJ View Post
                          I wouldn't be surprised the way the 77Ws are made to fly everywhere. but is there a need to? Like for HKG, I would rather see a 773 back with a tad more capacity than to send in 2 77Ws just so the frames can be "better utllized".s
                          For 860/863, it just maximizes the use of 10 hours of block time (not even 0.5 frame) where the aircraft will probably be parked in SIN for the day if not used. Might as well send it somewhere to generate revenue.

Comment

• Except for the schedule change showing online on the booking engine, is there any official press release by Singapore Airlines regarding the switch to the 77W starting 16 April?

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Aviation View Post
                              Except for the schedule change showing online on the booking engine, is there any official press release by Singapore Airlines regarding the switch to the 77W starting 16 April?
                              SIN NRT LAX goes 77W from 05APR11
                              Airline Route | twitter

Comment

• And of course I am flying the return from SIN to LAX on April 4th... just missed it by one day! Now I am hoping there might be a "farewell to 747 at LAX" ceremony! In my dream... Anyway, at least I am sort of flying a historic flight!

I flew 77W F before so I don't miss out much! But it will be nice to fly something "new" on my return flight! Well I am using Delta miles and can't complaint much!

Carfield

Comment

Working...
                                X